Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 7 Jul 2020, 20:53 (Ref:3986607)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Aut I Fantasy 2020 Results

The Results from Austria are in, and I don't mean the Covid tests, from the first event of the season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	62844. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race Result.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	62845

Giving the fantasy Points totals

Name:	Fantasy points.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	62846

Its congratulations to our not very socially distanced joint winners, Team Sheep Chasers and SuperChilliF1 both with 95 points, .... Lets just hope they have their masks on and keep to their own bubbles.

Name:	Team Scores .jpg
Views:	20
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	62847

The overall table is not surprising remarkably similar to the events table but here it is fo all to see.

Name:	Overall after 1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	62848

Remember a Joker is now available to be played at any race between Austria II and Belgium inclusive. When playing the joker you can't make driver changes at the same time. And your first Driver substitution is of course free.

Aut II is just around the mountain, and as always jokers to be notified in the Joker thread, and driver changes have to be in the Launch thread, by start of FP1.
Old 8 Jul 2020, 00:55 (Ref:3986635)   #2
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
..Woohoo...haven't been on the podium for ages...
Old 8 Jul 2020, 01:12 (Ref:3986636)   #3
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah, my strategy is working perfectly: The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.
Old 9 Jul 2020, 05:49 (Ref:3986892)   #4
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A classically crap performance by my wife and I's teams in the Fantasy.

Thanks for the calculations, ScotsBrutesFan.