Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 Oct 2004, 16:30 (Ref:1118186)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Thank you Grant & Terri

I am sure by now you will all have read Wrex's announcement regarding the future ownership and direction of 10 Tenths. I would just like to take a moment to thank Grant & Terri (Evilpumpkin & MagnetOn) for taking the project on and wish them the very best of luck with it. I would also like to thank every single person who has helped me run the place over the past 6 years or so.

I believe that the much needed move to a shiny new server will be taking place tonight around 1900hrs so the site will be down for a time but do keep trying as it will be back online as soon as possible.

I am delighted that G&T have taken charge here as I was concerned that we may have to close the doors as I can no longer afford to fund the place. You would be amazed at the amount of money it takes to keep a place as succesful as this online. Please therefore understand that the odd small change may be needed to keep costs under control so please bear with them and support their efforts.

Thanks again to everyone for their support over the past six years. I am now looking forward to a quieter time of things although I have been asked to stay on here as a forum admin which I am pleased to do.

Craig.