Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 7 Feb 2002, 22:10 (Ref:212009)   #1
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lyons lands top GT drive.

Richrad Lyons has landed a top JGTC drive with the works Dome NSX squad. Lyons, who had a poor season in Formula Nippon last year had hoped to stay in Japan. He beat reining German F3 champion Toshihiro Kaneishi to the seat.
Old 7 Feb 2002, 22:14 (Ref:212016)   #2
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you think this will be good for Lyons career ?? I'm sure the works team hopes they have a good car, will they go together ?

SL
Old 20 Apr 2002, 13:50 (Ref:265645)   #3
RichardLyons
Rookie

RichardLyons should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm very happy to be working with such a professional team and I reckon we will be a hard combination to beat.... Testing has went extremly well, with us being in the top 3 in each test. Looking forwards to the rest of the season!!
Old 20 Apr 2002, 21:51 (Ref:265930)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome aboard Richard!!!

And Good Luck!!!
Old 20 Apr 2002, 22:13 (Ref:265947)   #5
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not a bad debut. A GB 1 - 2. with Firman picking up the win.
Old 23 Apr 2002, 20:29 (Ref:268820)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
May I add my slightly belated "welcome aboard" too Richard and good luck.

By the way Richard, you must be ideally placed to check out the meaning of the name Dome for us. It's been mentioned on another thread that it means "child's dream" or "dream of a child" - could you find out if this is true for us?
Old 24 Apr 2002, 12:52 (Ref:269350)   #7
RichardLyons
Rookie

Yes Dome does mean "childs dream" or "dream of a child"! I know its a little strange to name a racing team this but it means a lot more here in Japan. I just have to figure out exactly the true depth of it....
Old 24 Apr 2002, 12:56 (Ref:269359)   #8
RichardLyons
Rookie

JGTC testing SUGO
24th april
Mugen Dome Project topped the times. I set the time on hard tyres. If conditions stay much the same for the second day then we will be in good shape to stay at the top using the softer compound 2moro. Sugo is Rd 3 of the Championship. Web site is not updated just yet but its
www.jgtc.net
Old 24 Apr 2002, 21:24 (Ref:269842)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done that man!!