Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:41 (Ref:4032355)   #226
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Three meals of the day are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Supper is used by people who say "cola" instead of "soda"
Or "Coke" for everything?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:41 (Ref:4032356)   #227
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Three meals of the day are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Supper is used by people who say "cola" instead of "soda"
Well, I don't say cola, soda, or pop. It's all Coke.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:41 (Ref:4032357)   #228
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Jump start with no victims - drive through
Jump start and ruin a car's race literally before the race has even begun (for you) - drive through.

Will be using this information on my drive to work on Monday.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:42 (Ref:4032358)   #229
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Well, I don't say cola, soda, or pop. It's all Coke.

Oh gawd I forgot about pop.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:43 (Ref:4032359)   #230
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Oh gawd I forgot about pop.
Don't forget the lowly "soft drink" people.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:46 (Ref:4032360)   #231
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Got it. Thx for that clarification. And from the looks of it, still turning quick times.
Goto http://results.imsa.com/ Goto Race, Hour 1, Time cards unofficial, scroll down to #79..., all will be revealed.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:46 (Ref:4032361)   #232
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Don't forget the lowly "soft drink" people.
'Cold snacks'
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:50 (Ref:4032362)   #233
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-01-30 at 10.45.47 PM.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	66762

No one ever made some smooth move and asked a girl out for supper and a movie with some soft drinks after.

Soft serve, maybe.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:50 (Ref:4032363)   #234
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
Goto http://results.imsa.com/ Goto Race, Hour 1, Time cards unofficial, scroll down to #79..., all will be revealed.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:54 (Ref:4032365)   #235
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
In the south even a Nehi grape was a Coke. Except in Columbus GA where everything is an RC.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:03 (Ref:4032369)   #236
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have just turned the race on TV for the first time today, it is glorious. I've been listening and following timing and scoring, but it's different to actually see some pictures.

Hold on let me check that I'm watching this on NBCSN, and it actually doesn't show racing, I've had features, fireworks, and explanations of who's winning but I still haven't seen a car on track, oh great now we have pictures of the in-booth crowd. they are talking about how good the race is but I don't get to actually see the f****** race? What the f*** is this?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:05 (Ref:4032370)   #237
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Fireworks for 16 hours and 36 mins left.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:07 (Ref:4032371)   #238
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Past 11 pm and we are still in the first 1/3 of the race.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:08 (Ref:4032372)   #239
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I have just turned the race on TV for the first time today, it is glorious. I've been listening and following timing and scoring, but it's different to actually see some pictures.

Hold on let me check that I'm watching this on NBCSN, and it actually doesn't show racing, I've had features, fireworks, and explanations of who's winning but I still haven't seen a car on track, oh great now we have pictures of the in-booth crowd. they are talking about how good the race is but I don't get to actually see the f****** race? What the f*** is this?
FWIW, the last 2 or 3 hours on NBCwhatevr (I've got Roku so I've been hitting whatever button i needed too) has shown all racing and NO COMMERCIALS. That's right. 2 to 3 hours commercial free. I'm sure that's all about to change...
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:09 (Ref:4032373)   #240
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
FWIW, the last 2 or 3 hours on NBCwhatevr (I've got Roku so I've been hitting whatever button i needed too) has shown all racing and NO COMMERCIALS. That's right. 2 to 3 hours commercial free. I'm sure that's all about to change...
We are now a full 10 minutes into the coverage and I have not seen on track action. They are still talking and I have a feeling once the booth stops talking and giving the recap it's going to be a commercial
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:20 (Ref:4032374)   #241
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I love how NBC commentators are loving Kobiashi and how good he is with his quest for 3 for 3 while criticizing his driving in the next segment.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:21 (Ref:4032375)   #242
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I know the Ganassi Caddy is a plain livery with no sponsorship, but that pearl white looks terrific on that car.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:23 (Ref:4032376)   #243
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:

No one ever made some smooth move and asked a girl out for supper and a movie with some soft drinks after.

Soft serve, maybe.
Supper with a Coke and whiskey afterwards isn't working either.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:24 (Ref:4032377)   #244
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
We are now a full 10 minutes into the coverage and I have not seen on track action. They are still talking and I have a feeling once the booth stops talking and giving the recap it's going to be a commercial
Back to normal. 5 mins of race coverage followed with 4 mins of ads. This is BS!
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:31 (Ref:4032378)   #245
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Haven't watched a minute and feel like I'm all the better for it. Following here and IMSA has been uploading videos to FB for the big stupid things. So think I've seen as much race action as NBCSN has shown
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:31 (Ref:4032379)   #246
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
Has Risi been running with a single green leader light lit the whole race?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 04:41 (Ref:4032380)   #247
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
I've been watching (T&S, NOT onscreen) the 88 Porsche. Ferriol started the car, Nielsen went faster, then Legge went faster immediately; but second slowest fast lap.

Now Bamber is in (in 12th) and often turning fastest lap. Interesting.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 05:23 (Ref:4032382)   #248
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kamuai hands over the car to JimmyJ with a big lead....
Old 31 Jan 2021, 05:48 (Ref:4032383)   #249
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
Big lead gone. Perhaps bigger story, it appears the wright porsche and the 5 cadillac have come together and the incident is under review. 5 has gone behind the wall, but none of this was shown on tv.

Edit: 5 gets a penalty for incident responsibility.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 05:59 (Ref:4032384)   #250
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.facebook.com/1042654383/...3094702449609/