Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 16 Mar 2002, 18:09 (Ref:236590)   #1
Jonny Apex
Veteran

Jonny Apex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantasy FRenault: Oulton Test Predictions

1. McLoughlin
2. Long
3. Watts
4. Bell
5. Hamilton

Top 12 within a second.

Paul, Bella - you goin'?
Old 16 Mar 2002, 18:37 (Ref:236610)   #2
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we'll be top ten (fingers crossed) and then charlie will earn me some points on the fantasy formula renault
Old 16 Mar 2002, 18:41 (Ref:236615)   #3
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
BTW Keith can we exchange links please.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 18:56 (Ref:236624)   #4
kbudden
Racer

kbudden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No problem Mackmot - I assume you want the link to the main Mackie Motorsport website ?

Just been doing some stats on the site - now 40 teams registered - not bad in less than a week - there's got to be a few beers in not revealing who some of the team managers real identities are - especially considering who some have chosen - ;o)
Old 16 Mar 2002, 19:01 (Ref:236626)   #5
kbudden
Racer

If anyone's interested the most popular drivers are Bell, Viso, Davison, Green, Kane and Legge.

Feel sorry for Lloyd, King, Garcia, Scullion, Murphy, Howson, Ito, Kershaw and McCullogh though - no ones picked any of them yet - so if you know them - or you support them - register a team and show your support.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 19:04 (Ref:236627)   #6
kbudden
Racer

My predictions for Oulton on Tuesday are

1. Watts - esp after his 'flying' lap there last year!!
2. McLoughlin - good to see Mark showing form
3. Viso
4. Rudholm
5. Legge

Top 14 within one second

Based upon last weeks testing at Croft, how about a sweepstake on how many times the sessions will be red flagged ;o)
Old 16 Mar 2002, 19:10 (Ref:236629)   #7
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Fantasy FRenault: Oulton Test Predictions

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Apex
Paul, Bella - you goin'?
I'll be there. bella won't be.

Oulton's my favourite circuit, and I've got a feeling Hamilton will adapt to it well, I'm putting him as fastest. I also know that Danny Watts doesn't like Oulton. Can't imagine why.

1) Hamilton
2) Bell
3) Long
4) Watts
5) Viso

15 within a second.

Nice avoidance of the prediction, Mackmot.....

Keith, are you going to count? I'm not. I haven't got enough fingers and toes. Got to remember that Clios are out as well this time, so there won't be as much time for the Formula Renault drivers to cause red flags.

Last edited by Paul Rayner; 16 Mar 2002 at 19:12.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 20:12 (Ref:236674)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Fantasy FRenault: Oulton Test Predictions

Quote:
Paul, Bella - you goin'?
paul's right, i'm stuck at school mock exam week, unfortunately... what i'd do to go to a test session again right now... (suggestions on a postcard...)
mackmot, you'd better bloody well be top 10, otherwise your drivers aren't in my team when it comes to actually getting round to thinking about this fantasy formula renault thingy....
Old 16 Mar 2002, 20:13 (Ref:236677)   #9
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Oi! Prediction!
Old 16 Mar 2002, 20:22 (Ref:236688)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
whoops. ok, let's use the random method of prediction i used last time....

1. hamilton.
2. watts.
3. bell.
4. viso
5. mcloughlin (sp?)

7 within a second. it's all beginning to spread out a bit.

this psychic lark's hard work.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 20:32 (Ref:236698)   #11
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton and Long will be up near the top me thinks,

1 Long
2 Watts
3 Hamilton
4 Rudholm
5 Bell

Hard to tell time wise but it will be close, just depends how much time they actually get on track due to accidents.

Last edited by MrTTraces; 16 Mar 2002 at 20:32.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 21:46 (Ref:236828)   #12
Jonny Apex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Mackmot
we'll be top ten (fingers crossed) and then charlie will earn me some points on the fantasy formula renault
It would be great to see Kane carrying on the momentum of what you, the team, achieved at Croft, Mackmot. Just needs Charlie to get up there as well. Like you say, fingers crossed.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 21:47 (Ref:236832)   #13
Jonny Apex
Veteran

Re: Re: Fantasy FRenault: Oulton Test Predictions

Quote:
Originally posted by bella

paul's right, i'm stuck at school mock exam week, unfortunately... what i'd do to go to a test session again right now... (suggestions on a postcard...)
mackmot, you'd better bloody well be top 10, otherwise your drivers aren't in my team when it comes to actually getting round to thinking about this fantasy formula renault thingy....
When you getting down to Brands then, Bella?
Old 16 Mar 2002, 23:18 (Ref:236940)   #14
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Long
Watts
Bell
Hamilton
Mcloughlin

13 within a second
Old 17 Mar 2002, 16:35 (Ref:237546)   #15
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello!
I seem to have found you all again in time to make a prediction for Oulton where you all will be swanning around having a cold time where i will be warm at work.
you going Jonny?

my inefficiency left you without a prediction for Croft from me but here is one for Oulton.

1. Mcloughlin
2. Watts
3. Long
4. Hammilton
5. Bell

Legge and Viso in the top 10. 15 covering a second.
Thats it.

Oh gosh aren't everyone's predictions looking rather similar!!! whoops!
Old 17 Mar 2002, 18:08 (Ref:237643)   #16
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1.Danny Watts
2.Lewis Hamilton
3.Robert Bell
4.Patrick Long
5.Keith Dempsey

Top 16 within a Second.
Old 17 Mar 2002, 18:35 (Ref:237677)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Re: Re: Re: Fantasy FRenault: Oulton Test Predictions

Quote:
When you getting down to Brands then, Bella?
if there's still the test day on the thursday, i'll be there faster than my little legs can carry me. the olds are on holiday so i can do what i want, hehehaha... ahem.
otherwise, current plan is to arrive en masse (albeit a loud rowdy one) on saturday mid-morning or afternoon, depending on just how badly my boss grovels to get me to work, or how badly drunk the others get drunk and suffer from hangovers...
Old 17 Mar 2002, 19:45 (Ref:237740)   #18
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And can i add to Bella's point i will be there helping these inorgoral (huge sp?) drinking sessions for MrTTRaces B'day so expect hangovers to be reasonably large! (those who haven't got to drive the next day that is)

Old 18 Mar 2002, 15:59 (Ref:238463)   #19
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Thought I'd better bring this one back to the top as the Croft test has taken priority. Jonny just said the forecast is that it's going to be wet. I can't wait. Red flag city though.
Old 18 Mar 2002, 19:39 (Ref:238635)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i'll be thinking of you all sat there soggy as hell while i'm in the library doing my sociology family and education exams.
swines.
Old 18 Mar 2002, 19:39 (Ref:238636)   #21
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
no if its wet its gonna be the first time we've been out on wet tyres except at silverstone when charlie did one lap and came in.
Old 18 Mar 2002, 19:43 (Ref:238640)   #22
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
So are we all gonna meet up at brands, at the mo paul is the only person ive met(unless any of you have met me wile I was completely ratted at any event in the past 3 years)
Old 18 Mar 2002, 19:47 (Ref:238645)   #23
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i think i've met you, although paul didn't introduce us. at snetterton on the wednesday afternoon/evening? think it was you, anyway.
Old 19 Mar 2002, 10:34 (Ref:239135)   #24
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Oh are you that sexy one that Paul brought into the garage that evening and talked to charlie and then left
Old 19 Mar 2002, 12:12 (Ref:239211)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i did talk to him, and it sounds at the right time, but sexy? after a day stomping around a race track? pff. put your glasses back on...