Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Feb 2002, 22:33 (Ref:210879)   #1
Lewis
Rookie

Lewis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How many F1 Seasons do you think Schuey has left in him?

How many F1 Seasons do you think Michael Schumacher has left in him?
Old 5 Feb 2002, 22:37 (Ref:210881)   #2
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
tough one to answer this, if he has too many more accidents like the 2 he had last season and the 1 last week, then he may deciede it's not worth it anymore!

the other thing is, with the young talent in F1 i.e....jpm,kimi,massa,alonso,jenson,sato etc i think that tgf will want to go out on, or at least, near the top, i don't see him hanging around waiting to get beaten too many times!

if he does see this contract out, imo, '04 will be his last season.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 02:19 (Ref:210945)   #3
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Although i support Michael, and that i would miss him if he does go, i am fully aware of the day he has to go. Do not overstay...because it may just ruin all your hardwork over the years... just see Damon...his last year at Jordan is a really sad story.

Win in 02, help the new chap in 03 to fit in, and then leave at end of 04 when the new chap's fully up and running.

Din't Michael just hint that while he would end his racing career at Ferrari, he would enjoy coming back to do a test session once in a while. If that happens, he would be the best test driver ever!
Old 6 Feb 2002, 04:20 (Ref:210971)   #4
drexel
Racer

drexel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
, if he has too many more accidents like the 2 he had last season and the 1 last week,
Supposedly the one last week wasn't his fault.
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns05657.html
Pretty funny that Michael is actually blaming himself for an accident when it wasn't his fault....all for the team.
It couldn't have affected him too much anyway since he was testing the next day at Mugello.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 04:32 (Ref:210972)   #5
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Raoul Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think He'll want to retire while he's still on top, like Alain Prost, rather then fade into mediocrity, like Damon Hill.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 06:19 (Ref:210983)   #6
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hopefully he's gone by 2004.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 06:32 (Ref:210985)   #7
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: How many F1 Seasons do you think Schuey has left in him?

Six maybe; seven at most I say. (Don't believe him when he said that he will race in 2009).
Old 6 Feb 2002, 09:57 (Ref:210997)   #8
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Considering that he was reportedly very, very close to calling it a day at Monza '01 I'd say his retirement could come at practically any time... If (God forbid) a driver should be seriously injured or killed for example he may well decide that he doesn't feel safe any more. Certainly his attitiude at Monza was influenced by Zanardi's accident, as well as Sept 11. Fitness and performance wise I've no doubt he could manage at least another four seasons at the top - it will come down to mental and emotional pressure.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 12:14 (Ref:211046)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly, 3 or 4 more years. Specially, if Ferrari's domination keeps going.
Old 6 Feb 2002, 12:22 (Ref:211050)   #10
Coach44
Racer

Coach44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Certainly, 3 or 4 more years. Specially, if Ferrari's domination keeps going.
I think you're right, as long as he can stay easily on top (I know...easy for me to say ) he'll stay.