Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Do you really believe in these rumours?
Yes 2 8.00%
No 14 56.00%
I'm really not that sure, you know. 9 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Jun 2003, 18:35 (Ref:618163)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2004 Rumour Mill Latest: Montoya To Replace Schumacher At Ferrari!!!!!!!!!

Some rumours turn out to be right. Others not so correct. But Montoya to be Ferrari No.1 in 2004? Give me a break.

But wait. This year Michael has changed. His mother died recently. The Italian press were all over him after he failed to win any of the first three races, causing Michael to get rather upset. The Germans called him a "bumbling gorilla", a somewhat unfair comment on a five-times world champ. Michael also misses his family at race meetings a lot more than he used to. His hunger is still intact but if he is beaten down into second place in the championship this year he may decide his time has passed.....

The press criticism really hurt Michael and he is said to have signallled his imminent retirement to Mr Todt and Herr Brawn.

I wonder. But if this is all true and Montoya leaves for Ferrari I can't wait until next year!

Tags
jpm