Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 Mar 2002, 17:07 (Ref:232911)   #1
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Favourite Historic Series

What is your favourite Historic racing series?

My personal favourite is the Thoroughbread Grand Prix Championship, the sound of those things is amazing and the fact that they race in their original liveries is even better. Unfortunately I'll miss the Brands round this year but theres always next time I suppose.

I can't wait to catch a glimpse of the Group C cars at Brands in a couple of weeks. They should be fantastic!!!