Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your team of the race?
Mercedes 19 63.33%
Williams-Mercedes 1 3.33%
Red Bull Racing-Renault 5 16.67%
Ferrari 0 0%
McLaren-Mercedes 0 0%
Sauber-Ferrari 0 0%
Force India-Mercedes 0 0%
STR-Renault 0 0%
Lotus-Renault 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Nov 2014, 21:01 (Ref:3470924)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: US Grand Prix

Who is your team of the race?
Old 2 Nov 2014, 21:49 (Ref:3470938)   #2
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull for bringing Ricciardo to the podium.
Old 2 Nov 2014, 22:19 (Ref:3470949)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has to be Mercedes really.
Old 2 Nov 2014, 22:26 (Ref:3470950)   #4
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Merc is the easy answer, but I voted for Lotus. No team mistakes, points scored and competitiveness from that rubbish car.
Old 2 Nov 2014, 23:43 (Ref:3470983)   #5
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmmm - Merc. Did get a 1-2 in qualifying and the race. Good pitstops as well.

I would have mentioned Red Bull for getting a good performance out of their cars around a circuit not suited to them - but then they did make a hash of Vettel's strategy for most of the race.
Old 2 Nov 2014, 23:57 (Ref:3470989)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merc, can't really fault them.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 00:44 (Ref:3471001)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Was tempted to go for Lotus, but they can't be my team of the race. Both Force Indias were out and I have to take that into account. Red Bull made a fair fist of it in the end, but you should expect them to at least be reasonable here in the higher-speed corners. Williams slightly disappointed. McLaren and Ferrari were about where you'd expect, so in the end it has to be Mercedes.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 00:55 (Ref:3471012)   #8
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Williams...
Old 3 Nov 2014, 01:13 (Ref:3471022)   #9
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Williams...
For losing Massa a podium?
Old 3 Nov 2014, 01:37 (Ref:3471032)   #10
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
You are on my case today....
Old 3 Nov 2014, 06:13 (Ref:3471068)   #11
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RBR. Points is points.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 07:32 (Ref:3471081)   #12
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wanted to put Marussia or Caterham
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 3 Nov 2014, 08:39 (Ref:3471099)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well only one team in that race so unfortunately mercs gets my vote this time
Old 3 Nov 2014, 11:29 (Ref:3471145)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lotus - for proving that there may just be a ray of hope.....
Old 3 Nov 2014, 12:52 (Ref:3471167)   #15
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Lotus, for being far less dire than they have been in other races.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 12:56 (Ref:3471169)   #16
JacobP
Racer

JacobP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let's be fair. Mercedes was on top of everyone else and controlled the race. I give them credit when it's due. It was an amazing year for them. Who could have predicted?
Old 3 Nov 2014, 15:38 (Ref:3471208)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if there was an spot for others or the small teams as a collective unit i would have picked them. Caterham/Marussia failures are proving to be the spark and what i can only gather was a strong stand taken by Force India and Sauber threatening some form of public protest.

their efforts will be what i remember about this weekend.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 21:23 (Ref:3471340)   #18
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
This poll is pretty obvious. Only one team was clearly dominant in every regard - Mercedes.
Old 3 Nov 2014, 22:52 (Ref:3471367)   #19
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mercedes. It really couldn't be any other.
Old 5 Nov 2014, 09:16 (Ref:3471769)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It can, otherwise we wouldn't have 9 options in the poll or that strange element of personal choice.......