Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 1 Feb 2003, 09:59 (Ref:492745)   #1
pauldavid
Racer

pauldavid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brooklands

Just by chance, I have found that Brooklands are holding a MOtorsport Weekend on the 15 - 16 Feb, i visited the Web Site but it was a bit short on details. If anyone has any further info as to the format ect please would they post them here. Is the weekend for historic cars or modern cars?.Is this a yearly event or a one off?.Are there demonstrations of historics?. These are the kind of things i would like to know. One final thing, is photography allowed?, i worked on many of the buildings some twenty years ago when British aerospace were refurbishing the place, i presume that if B.A.E are still there Photography will not be allowed?. Thanks, Paul Bridges
Old 2 Feb 2003, 02:30 (Ref:493427)   #2
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
no you can snap away as much as you like there now. BAE are long gone. The museum section is nice and well kept but the rest of the place is a big wasteland still quite evocative and moody on the byfleet banking. see the earlier thread on brooklands