Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jul 2017, 02:33 (Ref:3755266)   #26
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
100% Electric powered buses are due to be introduced next year in Harrogate, and by 2020 in Leeds.

There are already 71 all electric buses running in London, and I am sure there are others elsewhere.
Leeds and Bradford were running trolley buses in 1911, 106 years ago, and now we get battery buses with all sorts of inefficiencies built into the system, with endless spin on how advanced they are, brilliant, just brilliant.

Governments, taxpayers money and clever sales!
Old 29 Jul 2017, 06:51 (Ref:3755286)   #27
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Leeds and Bradford were running trolley buses in 1911, 106 years ago, and now we get battery buses with all sorts of inefficiencies built into the system, with endless spin on how advanced they are, brilliant, just brilliant.

Governments, taxpayers money and clever sales!
Longer chimneys. That's what the world needs. Make them chimneys stretch into the stratosphere.
Old 29 Jul 2017, 12:32 (Ref:3755435)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
Longer chimneys. That's what the world needs. Make them chimneys stretch into the stratosphere.
You're a genius! To terraform Mars they actually need the greenhouse effect. Why don't we just connect all chimneys to one giant inter-planetary chimney, and pipe it to Mars?
Old 29 Jul 2017, 20:44 (Ref:3755656)   #29
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
This will be up and running way after I'm in my grave. I must still have it though...because if I was the right age, I would start buying/importing and storing cheap 240v UK extension leads now...