Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Oct 2019, 10:31 (Ref:3932247)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Confused Regarding ACO Membership

OK people, I need some help.

With just 12 days to go to members ticketing opening, I think we're in a bit of a pickle. I'm an ACO member - have been for 22 years. Several of the members of Team DoT (5 of us, I believe) wish to regroup in our old favourite Durand grandstand (T17) next year. But between us at the moment, we have only two memberships (ACO Racing Auto). Not a problem we thought. My son's girlfriend Lauren, who made her LM debut this year is quite happy to join the ACO, but never has the process seemed more complicated and frustrating.

The only membership open to Lauren was the €60 option (although at the time I was still seeing the €109 ACO Racing Auto option) so she went ahead and bought this. In fact, the ACO charged her twice and after some toing and froing have now credited her the extra €60. She can log in but do nothing else. There is no mention of a membership number. In fact, when I log in now under my membership, I see virtually no information other than my personal information and I can't access anything other than the €60 membership option.

As I'm led to believe, however, the €60 membership does not allow the member to buy seats in T17 or T18. But is that correct? Lauren has been emailing the ACO and although they replied initially about the overpayment, her last 5 emails have gone unanswered. I've now emailed twice as well, and other than automatically generated acknowledgments, I've had no reply either (which puzzles me as - in the last few years at least - they've been quick to reply and help me).

So, 12 days to go to ticketing opening -

a) Can we buy grandstand seats in T17 with the €60 membership
b) If not, how the heck do we upgrade when that is the only option being offered?
c) How do we get the ACO to read emails and respond?

I was thinking particularly of Eric and Christopher whether you have anyone specifically in the club office who can be guaranteed to extract their digit over this? Otherwise our group are going to end up sitting apart in different grandstands for the race.....