Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 2004, 11:39 (Ref:883856)   #76
martinparsons
Racer

martinparsons should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well.................pubs have great architecture.............at the end of a good night its double architecture.

OK james its down to you, we all want a good cultural trip to holland, if your lucky we might even turn up to race

Yours unsportingly

MP
Old 24 Feb 2004, 11:45 (Ref:883864)   #77
martinparsons
Racer

martinparsons should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
on a more serious note, whos at first round at silverstone? seen the eerc entry list but i know its wrong, I shall have a new co-driver for the first few rounds as andrew will not be out, if no-one can be found silly enough to partner me you never know you may see me in the TVR tuscan....so come on guys and girls who is the oppisition this year ????
Old 24 Feb 2004, 17:41 (Ref:884226)   #78
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My friends Dave Kempton/Andy Allen will use last years car(on James's entry list as Greensall) for the 1st race or two untill their new one is built-that will then be entered in the top class so watch out!
Old 25 Feb 2004, 17:00 (Ref:885340)   #79
james tucker
Racer

james tucker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Baz we have no registration for this car,
could you remind them 'Kytes' are involved and not the ones with wings!!!!!
sportingly
james
Old 25 Feb 2004, 17:07 (Ref:885341)   #80
james tucker
Racer

Martin:-
AUDI BTCCT
AUDI BTCC
SKYLINE
PANOZ
3X PORSCHE993
DTM MERZ
360 X2FERRARI
3MARCOS
3GTR BMW
406 BTCC
and of course the odd Willie Moore car, but dont panic yet
as there are a Noble or two as well
sportingly
james
Old 25 Feb 2004, 17:48 (Ref:885365)   #81
avro
Racer

avro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
James,

Who will be piloting the BTCC Audis, also how many entries are there for the Britsports ?
Old 25 Feb 2004, 23:10 (Ref:885667)   #82
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
James, I'm sure one of the boys will speak to you about their entries in due course. It was mentioned to me in passing so to speak-dont tell them you heard it from me-otherwise the messenger will certainly get shot!

Snappingly
Baz
Old 26 Feb 2004, 20:55 (Ref:886686)   #83
Steve Wood
Racer

Steve Wood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This Britcar thread is now scrolled too far down the screen, and needs to be brought nearer to the top.

This should do it.

See the bit about Gwyndaf Evans in Autosport ?
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:50 (Ref:887065)   #84
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
James, if you pop into the Marshals Forum I have started a thread there asking for volunteers for the 3rd April Brands meeting. You may wish to pop in and add your plea for help?
Old 27 Feb 2004, 12:54 (Ref:887292)   #85
james tucker
Racer

STEPH many thanks have a look at the Marshals forum.
sportingly
james
Old 27 Feb 2004, 17:40 (Ref:887542)   #86
james tucker
Racer

To all BRSCC Members and Supporters...

The EERC, brokered a deal with Bob.Armstrong and Drew.Furlog to Guarantee a Profit on all race meetings run by the BRSCC for the EERC. The First of these is on the Brands Hatch GP cicuit on the 3rd April and your support will be greating appreciated, so if possible please spread the word.
I would wish your Chairman, Bernard every success, he has had to make some hard calls and will have to make some more, but with your support you will all win in the end.
sportingly
james
Old 2 Mar 2004, 19:22 (Ref:891572)   #87
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Just found amongst the hundreds of programmes that I have, a copy of the 1991 Willhire 24hr-here's just afew that had entered...Matt Neal (Skyline), Dave Pinkney (Sierra), Paul Lee (Barry Lee's son-whats he doing these days?)Sapphire, Graham Hathaway (Sapphire), Kurt Luby M3), Pat Watts(309GTi),James Kaye(Civic), Robin Brundle (Civic) to name but a few...who's going to star this year?
Old 16 Mar 2004, 08:22 (Ref:906763)   #88
james tucker
Racer

with the first round at Silv this Sat and Brands 3 weeks away, are there any of you wanting information or were to find it on what is planned by the EERC?
SPORTINGLY
JAMES
Old 16 Mar 2004, 08:43 (Ref:906783)   #89
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
If there any marshals reading this thread we still need more volunteers for Brands Hatch on 3rd April so get e-mailing Mildred or PM me for details.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 10:10 (Ref:906849)   #90
Steve Wood
Racer

The Britsports race at Silverstone this coming weekend has a top quality line-up of cars and drivers. Possibly the only chance you'll get this season to see the Woodcock Mosler racing in the UK, plus a host of national icons;
Ian Flux, aspiring Nascar pilot Rob Croydon, the ever popular Nigel Greensall (Britain' hardest working driver ?), and Ascar favourite Michael Vergers are just some of the star names in the 20-car field of Radicals, Jades, Ajecs and LM3000s.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 14:54 (Ref:908260)   #91
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm planning on attending the Britcar / Britsports meeting for the first time this Saturday , and have looked at the EERC website for details of entrants. Am i right in thinking that the Nissan Skyline & Audi BTCC entrys are withdrawn ? If these 2 are gone, who is likely to be the Rouse DTM Merc's nearest challenger ? Also, is the Chiron entry withdrawn from Britsports ? Sorry about so many questions but i am a novice at this form of Motorsport. However, thanks to Sky TV coverage of some of last years rounds, at least 4 more people will be coming through the gate . Can't wait till Saturday !!!
Old 17 Mar 2004, 15:48 (Ref:908277)   #92
Steve Wood
Racer

There are plenty of people able to challenge the Rouses - remember it's a long race. Calum Lockie, in both the Ferrari and BMW is a strong contender. Warren Gilbert's Tuscan passed and held the Merc for a while at Brands, and the Topcats Mantis should also be there or thereabouts. David Leslie and Harry Handkammer should also feature strongly, as should the Porsche of Linus Ridge and Paul Dishman.

But don't just look at thr front - it'll be all action in through the classes too.

I'm sure that all the guys that posted an entry would dearly love to race, but the variety of cars is matched by a similar variety of budgets, and things happen that cause them to withdraw. Keep watching the website, as things can change either way.

Don't apologise for the questions LC2guy, keep 'em coming.

Look me up if you're in the paddock on Saturday.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 16:31 (Ref:908295)   #93
Sean McInerney
Rookie

Sean McInerney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Steve

Hope all is well. I was wondering if there was any news on the agenda for the Brands International round thats next?
Old 17 Mar 2004, 16:41 (Ref:908302)   #94
Steve Wood
Racer

Sean, not yet, I think James and John will sort that out directly after Silverstone.

Details will on the website as soon as they are available.

See you Saturday.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 19:45 (Ref:908510)   #95
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Steve - I'll be covering the meeting for MN this weekend if you want to provide me with any further info!
Old 17 Mar 2004, 21:30 (Ref:908641)   #96
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
You can always ask me Ian-I don't charge as much as Steve! PS: how are you getting through the main gate at the moment chaps-and if you have passes-where did you get them from? - Jardine still havnt sent any to me yet!
Old 17 Mar 2004, 21:55 (Ref:908655)   #97
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I got mine by applying to James Beckett for accreditation.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 22:08 (Ref:908668)   #98
snetmarshal
Racer

snetmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LC2guy, you wont be disappointed. Is a brilliant championship. Wish I could make it, unfortunately other engagements this weekend! But by miles the best championship running in this country at the moment.And from reading motorsport news today, looks like will continue to get better
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:59 (Ref:908950)   #99
Steve Wood
Racer

Ian, I'll tell you anything you want to know, but as far as entries are concerned, I only know what's on the EERC website, since I don't work for the EERC full time.

I'll be around the paddock, and in the press room on Saturday, wearing a Britcar shirt, if you need my assistance.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 09:24 (Ref:909026)   #100
ChironWSC
Rookie

United Kingdom
Worcester UK
ChironWSC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LC2guy

We (Chiron) will not be out at the First Britsport race, to close to the first SuperSports Race and we are working all the hours to get 2 new cars ready for the first SuperSports race. The new cars are kitted out with big tanks and dry break fueling. We will be doing some Britsport races with the 2 new Chiron LMP3's just not the first one.

Henry
Closed Thread