Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 2 Dec 2020, 14:49 (Ref:4020173)   #1
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F2 Bahrain & Sakhir rounds

Pretty unfortunate 2nd race for Callum Ilot having a penalty for what appeared to me to be an collision avoiding manoeuvre, if he hadn't dived to the inside to avoid Schumacher he would have shunted him anyway.
Old 2 Dec 2020, 16:20 (Ref:4020191)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I think Mick was being clever sucking Callum into a late braking move at that corner.

There is usually a good chance of overshooting and piling imto a car exiting the turn!

Last edited by chunterer; 3 Dec 2020 at 11:22.
Old 2 Dec 2020, 17:34 (Ref:4020212)   #3
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I maybe cynical but I detect some other heredity tactics in moving around on the circuit some of which were quite blatant imho.
Old 3 Dec 2020, 11:23 (Ref:4020350)   #4
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I maybe cynical but I detect some other heredity tactics in moving around on the circuit some of which were quite blatant imho.
I don't think you are being so.

I thought Aitken was the dirtiest driver in F2 but Mick was a bit OTT with some of his actions last weekend.
Old 4 Dec 2020, 16:22 (Ref:4020629)   #5
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I’m afraid that accident was inevitable, they’re lucky it wasn’t too bad because we’ve seen plenty of terrifying near misses in recent years.
Old 4 Dec 2020, 17:48 (Ref:4020642)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Schumacher just expecting opposition cars to vanish into thin air. Can't wait to see how that works in F1.
Old 4 Dec 2020, 18:31 (Ref:4020654)   #7
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Schumacher just expecting opposition cars to vanish into thin air. Can't wait to see how that works in F1.

Sounds just like his father in that respect unfortunately
Old 5 Dec 2020, 13:09 (Ref:4020763)   #8
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Unbelievable race, don’t think much of Mazepins defending, really dangerous
Old 5 Dec 2020, 16:16 (Ref:4020793)   #9
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
What have these guys got to do - kill each other before they get pulled up. Even the commentators seem to condone it, such a shame as there is some great driving.
Old 5 Dec 2020, 19:23 (Ref:4020814)   #10
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Always going to be penalised. Now 9th...
Old 6 Dec 2020, 10:39 (Ref:4020912)   #11
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
What was Mazepin thinking? Squeezing drivers off the track and even punting another driver. For a driver coming into F1 next season, he really needs to watch it. You’d think what happened to Grosjean last week would have been a reminder to drivers the sport is dangerous enough as it is. Thankfully he has penalised for his actions
Old 7 Dec 2020, 00:01 (Ref:4021218)   #12
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Mick Schu completed the task today, although it was a tad fortuitous having knackered his tyres in the opening laps necessitating a pit stop for fresh rubber.

Ilott did as much as he could.

I thought Ticktum did amazing job asdid Tsunoda coming through.

I felt Deruvala was very very fortunate.
Old 7 Dec 2020, 00:55 (Ref:4021239)   #13
S griffin
Veteran

Can’t deny Schuey Jr is a worthy champ, he really raised his game this season
Old 7 Dec 2020, 11:45 (Ref:4021321)   #14
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Wont lie, after watching practice & qualifying i thought this track was terrible but the racing was exceptional. That season finale was SO bonkers. I personally wouldn't mind if they use this layout over the "normal" layout every year.

Would have loved Ilott to have won the title but congratulations to Prema & Mick Schumacher.