Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 Apr 2021, 09:58 (Ref:4046199)   #1186
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
gotta take the wins where you can, andy

i'm trying to figure out exactly what can and can't happen in terms of foreign travel and isolation. my immediate reaction is that if i'm having to pick apart the legislation to figure out whether i'm going to get fined then it's too complicated or needs proper clarification...
Old 16 Apr 2021, 12:42 (Ref:4046231)   #1187
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newall Andy View Post
Racing at Hockenhiem this weekend it’s great ....
The natives keep asking if I’ve had my jab ?
Of course I have , “ why have you all not had yours yet ? “
Smug as !
Simple things hey

Andy
I had my first dose of AstraZeneca here in France yesterday, with no ill effects.

They seem to be rushing around zapping anything that moves now!
Old 16 Apr 2021, 12:51 (Ref:4046233)   #1188
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Got my second Pfizer tonight. That another arm to grow then.
Old 16 Apr 2021, 13:27 (Ref:4046243)   #1189
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
They seem to be rushing around zapping anything that moves now!
Lucky you, living in a blessed area. In mine, they just try to catch any biped for a test. After many attempts and a long wait for any vaccine, Astra or any other, my exhausted doc' gave up and left us for holidays…
Old 16 Apr 2021, 13:55 (Ref:4046248)   #1190
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Lucky you, living in a blessed area. In mine, they just try to catch any biped for a test. After many attempts and a long wait for any vaccine, Astra or any other, my exhausted doc' gave up and left us for holidays…
We went to the pharmacist in Michele's village, no problems , no queuing, no waiting, & I've got a date for the second one in June.
Old 16 Apr 2021, 17:25 (Ref:4046276)   #1191
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
John, as to the secondary effects I've been told its either a third arm or a fresh blond hair. Do you confirm? Asking for someone…
Old 16 Apr 2021, 17:29 (Ref:4046277)   #1192
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Seen a report that the Canadian GP is being cancelled (in June) because at present everyone would have been required to quarantine for 14 days....but with another GP a week before that couldn't happen.....

Get my second AZ jab on Monday.......and a haircut!
Old 16 Apr 2021, 17:34 (Ref:4046280)   #1193
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
No worry, Richard, ma mère aussi est blonde! If you still have your ears, then wearing a cap should not be a problem. ATM!
Old 16 Apr 2021, 17:51 (Ref:4046285)   #1194
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
John, as to the secondary effects I've been told its either a third arm or a fresh blond hair. Do you confirm? Asking for someone…
Sorry to report no third arm, or any other odd effects. However, the ache I had before in the shoulder she jabbed seems to have disappeared. No blonde hair either...
Old 16 Apr 2021, 17:56 (Ref:4046289)   #1195
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Wait a bit for the blonde hair… Tout vient à point, qui peut attendre