Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 29 Jan 2021, 10:28 (Ref:4031819)   #1
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Adrian Campos

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned on here yet, but yesterday came the shock news that ex-F1 driver and successful team owner Adrian Campos died at the relatively young age of 60

Had a brief career in F1 with Minardi 1987-88, without any results, indeed he only had two finishes from his 18 race career. After that had a brief career in the Spanish Touring Car Championship, before switching to running his own team first in the Open by Nissan series, where he ran a certain Mr F. Alonso. He then made the move up to GP2 in 2005, before selling to Barwa Addax at the end of 2008. The team returned in 2014 when Barwa Addax pulled out and has continued to be successful in the team. Also ran cars in the WTCC. The team entered into the 2010 F1 championship, before selling to Hispana. Campos also was planning a possible F1 team with Panthera team Asia in the last couple of years

His sudden death is a massive shock, especially to someone who always looked well. A great team owner who helped a lot of young drivers on their way to F1. May he RIP
Old 29 Jan 2021, 12:37 (Ref:4031837)   #2
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
R.I.P.

For me his name is connected for Formula Open by Nissan and the early days op GP2.
Old 29 Jan 2021, 15:59 (Ref:4031870)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
very shocking and sad news. RIP