Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give the first instalment of the 2021 season?
10 2 5.13%
9 7 17.95%
8 15 38.46%
7 9 23.08%
6 3 7.69%
5 1 2.56%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Mar 2021, 13:17 (Ref:4043406)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2021

What score do you give the first instalment of the 2021 season?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4043510)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
10. Brilliant opening chapter!
Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:09 (Ref:4043523)   #3
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh track limits, why must you keep rearing your head in such strange ways? Fabulous race though. Hamilton defended superbly, Verstappen attacked wonderfully but didn't quite have enough in it at the end. The fact race control intervened so directly over an issue they had been otherwise lax about was odd though. Seeing Hamilton lock up under pressure was a welcome sight - Verstappen can definitely take the fight to him this season, at least on a psychological level. Some fine drives by the known elites of the midfield too, and Perez is clearly of a different calibre to the driver he replaced, who would be delighted with 5th without a pit lane start. Bottas might be at risk of losing 3rd in the WDC if Red Bull can keep this form up. But a brilliant start to the season.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:23 (Ref:4043528)   #4
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
6.4 — The last few laps raised the race to the level of pretty good. Before that it was a bit boring.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:48 (Ref:4043538)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A good season opener. 8.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 19:12 (Ref:4043564)   #6
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Scored a 7 , on reflection maybe a bit harsh but I think there maybe some good races this season .
Old 28 Mar 2021, 19:31 (Ref:4043572)   #7
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A decent start to the season. F1 needed the opening race of the season at a track where overtaking is possible. They just need to have the final race at a similar track.

Old 28 Mar 2021, 20:40 (Ref:4043580)   #8
hoffman66
Racer

hoffman66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As usual, a full hour and half is wasted doing very little in preparation for a few quick laps at the end.

Good battle at the end, but the rest of the race was boring DRS passes, awful attempts at overtaking, endless track limits violations going unpunished and total domination by teams spending hundreds of millions and equal amounts of people PAYING to watch it. Sorry MotoGP was vastluy superior
Old 28 Mar 2021, 20:57 (Ref:4043584)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman66 View Post
As usual, a full hour and half is wasted doing very little in preparation for a few quick laps at the end.

Good battle at the end, but the rest of the race was boring DRS passes, awful attempts at overtaking, endless track limits violations going unpunished and total domination by teams spending hundreds of millions and equal amounts of people PAYING to watch it. Sorry MotoGP was vastluy superior
Sound comments all 👍🏻

I wondered if half the grid had forgotten how to drive over the first few laps!
Old 28 Mar 2021, 21:07 (Ref:4043587)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
9/10. Tactically intriguing, some decent racing and a tense finish between the king and the young pretender.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 21:24 (Ref:4043594)   #11
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Such a close and exciting race long battle for the win. 9 from me. I think we have a battle on our hands.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 21:37 (Ref:4043602)   #12
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
First race in over 22 years that I have not been able to watch thanks to everything being put behind a paywall.

Since a 0 is not available I'll give it a very generous 1.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 22:35 (Ref:4043611)   #13
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
8 for me - pretty good race for 1st round of the season. Been quite a while since teams got in so much testing at the venue of the 1st race an hopefully it doesn't prove to be a "false dawn" and the racing continues to be good.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 22:53 (Ref:4043615)   #14
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
9. Very little more that I could ask for. True the track limits thing was silly but that’s F1, especially on a Tilkedrome.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 01:55 (Ref:4043634)   #15
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
9. It would have been a 10 in any of the past few seasons but I have left room for improvemenr as what looks like a fantastic season develops.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 02:42 (Ref:4043635)   #16
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8, simply outstanding.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 04:10 (Ref:4043644)   #17
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I went with an 8. A great start to the season that will hopefully continue to intrigue. Just wish they would sort out the trck limits is an understandable manner.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 05:52 (Ref:4043650)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
7 from me.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 08:47 (Ref:4043669)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A solid 8 for the opening race of the season. Plenty of action and good racing, although I'd still do away with DRS if I had the chance.... Loses a point for the 'track limits' idiocy.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 08:51 (Ref:4043670)   #20
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
9. Great start to the season, but once again the broken record that is track limits strikes again, the only letdown in an otherwise amazing race