Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Dec 2000, 01:12 (Ref:53102)   #1
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
...and go directly to the ALMS site: http://www.Americanlemans.com Click on Races, then on bottom of page, Adelaide, then entries.Skea is listed as driver of car #71; ****um is listed.
Old 18 Dec 2000, 01:28 (Ref:53111)   #2
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Also, you'll note...

...that the third driver for the Haberthur Porsche is listed as Fransesc Gutierrez (Spain). Enjoy the race. I shall on the American LeMans Radio web (found on the same site).
Old 18 Dec 2000, 17:14 (Ref:53176)   #3
Splatz
Rookie

Splatz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I understand where you're coming from here jimclark. The reason I started the thread about the programme was to represent the 'official line as to entries, and various other details. Most of us here at the forum know that the programme is not the most up-to-date source.

I am aware of the site you mentioned, but sometimes they have been a bit few and far between with updates about the Adelaide event.

I'm glad to here they are still giving corrected updates.

But remember 150,000 people are going to be reading the programme at the track. You dont carry around a web site, so its important to contrast the information. Other sources I have used are Motorsport, Auto Action, and LeMans Series & SportsCar Racer, magazines.

Hopefully with all these sources chucked together we'll work out who's gonna roll out onto the track in 2 weeks time.
Old 18 Dec 2000, 17:16 (Ref:53177)   #4
Splatz
Rookie

Splatz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, and welcome to 10tenths forum, jimclark.

Love to have your predictions for F1 and CART 2001 drivers champ, too.
Old 19 Dec 2000, 10:43 (Ref:53287)   #5
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you want a program with many many mistakes, buy the 2000 Bathurst 1000 program. At last count, somewhere in the high 30s for errors (and I'm not talking about driver lineup changes).
Old 21 Dec 2000, 08:47 (Ref:53597)   #6
jimclark
Veteran

United States
'learned long ago...

...however...a ferrari or Mcl driver again is my best anticipation. CART....forget about it.