Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 7 Apr 2022, 11:42 (Ref:4105650)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2022 Launch Thread

For 2022, the BTCC Fantasy League is back.
We have 27 of the 29 places confirmed now, and with less than a week until Media Day, he grid seems sufficiently mature to allow selections to be made.

Rules will be broadly similar to last year - https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156091

I have replicated them below, with any changes highlighted in red.

To enter this competition, you are requested to make your entry in this thread, making six picks to form your ‘squad’ for the year. Please also give your squad a name.

The six picks are as follows:
2 Drivers from the main list of entrants.
1 Driver from the list of Jack Sears entrants.
1 Team
1 Chassis
1 Engine

Points will be scored as follows:
The two main drivers will score points following the standard BTCC scoring system in each race.
In addition to this, drivers will be awarded and deducted points based on their finishing position compared to grid slot. (Example below)
The Jack Sears driver will score points based on their finishing position in each race compared to other Jack Sears drivers – following the BTCC scoring system.
The highest placed finisher representing your team, chassis and engine will score points based on the finishing position, in line with the BTCC scoring system.

In addition, your two main drivers will score points from 10 down to 1 for qualifying in the top ten places.
[Change] - Points will be awarded for each lap in the lead, no points are awarded for fastest lap (Example below).
Any driver who registers a DNF will have a 5 point deduction.
All results will be determined from the published results at tsl timing.[*]To give a hypothetical example:

Sutton finishes first, Turkington finishes second, Butel finishes third.
Entries with Sutton, NAPA, Ford(chassis) or Ford(engine) would all score 20 points.
Entries with Butel, Excelr8, Hyundai(chassis) or Hyundai(engine) would score 15 points.
Entries with Butel as their Jack Sears pick would score 20 points.

Onto the team selections:
Your team will be made up of 2 main drivers, which can be from any of the 29 entrants listed in the main table. In addition, you are to select a 3rd driver as your Jack Sears entrant from the Jack Sears table.
Your Jack Sears entrant will be valued based on the Jack Sears table, not the main driver list.
The two main drivers must be from different teams.
Your two main drivers cannot drive for your team.
Your two main drivers cannot use your chassis.
Jack Sears driver choice cannot be one of your main drivers, drive for your team or use your chassis.
Engine choice is free.
Combined value of your squad is not to exceed 300,000.

Format for your team entry is as follows:

Squad Name:
Driver A:
Driver B:
Jack Sears Driver:
Team:
Chassis:
Engine:

Your entry must be unique (not match an existing entry). After each event, an updated table of values will be published, and you are free to make transfers within your squad during the season. The squad format restrictions must be adhered to – and the overall value is still to remain under 300,000.

The unconfirmed seats are published at the moment, and you are free to select these drivers at the current values. Once they are announced, the value may change up or down - so you might get a bargain.
If either driver turns out to be ineligible for Jack Sears and you have selected them for your team, changes will need to be made in line with existing selection criteria.

If there are any rules that are unclear, or you need expanding/clarifying - please ask....

Note - I have also circulated this league elsewhere, and will add those entries here into the overall results.

Example 1 - Driver starts in 9th and finishes 7th. They score 9 points for the finish, plus an additional 2 points for making up 2 grid places.

Example 2 - Driver leads the first 20 laps, before finishing second. They score 17 points for second place, plus an additional 20 points for leading 20 laps.
Old 7 Apr 2022, 11:43 (Ref:4105651)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Your selection tables:
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Initial Selection List.png  
Old 8 Apr 2022, 09:01 (Ref:4105780)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With the announcement of Ash Hand in at PMR, the value of the 'PMR2' driver as a selection remains unchanged for both Main and JS drivers.
Old 8 Apr 2022, 09:01 (Ref:4105781)   #4
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Frogspawn Racing (3rd in 2021):

Driver 1: Tom Chilton (50K)
Driver 2: Ricky Collard (40K)
JST Driver: Ash Hand (30K)
Team: Dynamics (80K)
Chassis: Infiniti (50K)
Engine: BMW (50K)

Total: 300K
Old 8 Apr 2022, 09:23 (Ref:4105785)   #5
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Now that is a good team BTCC frog, going for the underdogs, but a good move for Ash Hand. And a great team and car too
Old 8 Apr 2022, 14:38 (Ref:4105836)   #6
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Team Orange Racing supported by Mediocre Engineering, presented by Grand Unified Righteous Dairies - or Team ORMEGURD for short

Driver A: Rowbottom (65k)
Driver B: Gamble (30k)
JST Driver: Ash Hand (PMR2, 30k)
Team: Excelr8 (70k)
Chassis: Hyundai (65k)
Engine: Honda (40k)

Total: 300k
Old 8 Apr 2022, 14:54 (Ref:4105843)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Squad Name: Excerl9
Driver A: Rowbottom - 65
Driver B: Collard - 40
Jack Sears Driver: Hand (PMR2) - 30
Team: Laser Tools - 50
Chassis: Hyundai - 65
Engine: Ford - 50
Old 8 Apr 2022, 17:41 (Ref:4105859)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Frogspawn Racing (3rd in 2021):

Driver 1: Tom Chilton (50K)
Driver 2: Ricky Collard (40K)
JST Driver: Ash Hand (30K)
Team: Dynamics (80K)
Chassis: Infiniti (50K)
Engine: BMW (50K)

Total: 300K
Entry confirmed.
Old 8 Apr 2022, 17:41 (Ref:4105860)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Now that is a good team BTCC frog, going for the underdogs, but a good move for Ash Hand. And a great team and car too
Are you planning an entry griff?
Old 8 Apr 2022, 17:44 (Ref:4105861)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Team Orange Racing supported by Mediocre Engineering, presented by Grand Unified Righteous Dairies - or Team ORMEGURD for short

Driver A: Rowbottom (65k)
Driver B: Gamble (30k)
JST Driver: Ash Hand (PMR2, 30k)
Team: Excelr8 (70k)
Chassis: Hyundai (65k)
Engine: Honda (40k)

Total: 300k
Entry confirmed.
Old 8 Apr 2022, 17:46 (Ref:4105862)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Squad Name: Excerl9
Driver A: Rowbottom - 65
Driver B: Collard - 40
Jack Sears Driver: Hand (PMR2) - 30
Team: Laser Tools - 50
Chassis: Hyundai - 65
Engine: Ford - 50
Entry confirmed.
Old 10 Apr 2022, 18:19 (Ref:4106166)   #12
Jpmck
Rookie

Jpmck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2022 Fantasy BTCC Team Entry

Squad Name: Pentagon Racing
Driver A: Cammish 90k
Driver B: Collard 40k
Jack Sears Driver: Hand (PMR2) 30k
Team: Upton Steel 20k
Chassis: Honda 65k
Engine: BMW 50k

Total: 295k

Thanks
Old 11 Apr 2022, 06:42 (Ref:4106233)   #13
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmck View Post
Squad Name: Pentagon Racing
Driver A: Cammish 90k
Driver B: Collard 40k
Jack Sears Driver: Hand (PMR2) 30k
Team: Upton Steel 20k
Chassis: Honda 65k
Engine: BMW 50k

Thanks
Entry confirmed.
Old 11 Apr 2022, 08:40 (Ref:4106265)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
My own entry:

Squad Name: CCU Racing
Driver A: Jelley £50,000.00
Driver B: Collard £40,000.00
Jack Sears Driver: Parfitt Jr £50,000.00
Team: Laser Tools £50,000.00
Chassis: Honda £65,000.00
Engine: Honda £40,000.00

Old 11 Apr 2022, 14:23 (Ref:4106321)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
An entry received from Thewolf:

Falcon Beats
Driver A: Jelley 50000
Driver B: Chilton 50000
Jack Sears: Gamble 40000
Team: Power Maxed 40000
Chassis: Toyota 65000
Engine: BMW 50000
Total: 295000
Old 12 Apr 2022, 06:22 (Ref:4106445)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Officedog:

Mallard and Duck Sports
Driver A-Edwards-20000
Driver B-Chilton-50000
Jack Sears-Butel-70000
Team-Apec-60000
Chassis-Infiniti-50000
Engine-Honda-40000

Total-290000
Old 12 Apr 2022, 17:49 (Ref:4106551)   #17
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Are you planning on running that game where everyone chooses a different driver for each race and gets points based on their finishing position this year, crmalcolm? If not, I would be happy to do so instead.
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:05 (Ref:4107141)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from bah_hah:

#.!*% M-5p0rt
Driver A-Taylor-Smith-40000
Driver B-Lloyd-60000
Jack Sears-Butel-70000
Team-Laser Tools-50000
Chassis-Vauxhall-40000
Engine-Honda-40000
Total - 300000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:14 (Ref:4107143)   #19
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from BoomerDoomer:

Witches Brew Motorsport
Driver A-Lloyd-60000
Driver B-Edwards-20000
Jack Sears-Butel-70000
Team-MB Motorsport-60000
Chassis-Cupra-40000
Engine-BMW-50000
Total - 300000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:19 (Ref:4107144)   #20
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Qstuff:

NekoZine Associates Racing
Driver A-Crees-30000
Driver B-Thompson-20000
Jack Sears-Edwards-50000
Team-Toyota Gazoo-90000
Chassis-Hyundai-65000
Engine-Hyundai-40000
Total - 295000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:23 (Ref:4107146)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Rumchug:

Dependable until Careless Team
Driver A-Hill-80000
Driver B-Gamble-30000
Jack Sears-Hamilton-30000
Team-Power Maxed-40000
Chassis-Honda-65000
Engine-Honda-40000
Total - 285000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:27 (Ref:4107147)   #22
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Gymbunny:

Aztec Racing
Driver A-Jelley-50000
Driver B-Thompson-20000
Jack Sears-Butel-70000
Team-Car Gods-50000
Chassis-Infiniti-50000
Engine-M-Sport-60000
Total - 300000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:31 (Ref:4107148)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Gazelle:

Collective Soul Underground Squad
Driver A-Crees-30000
Driver B-Thompson-20000
Jack Sears-Butel-70000
Team-Bristol Street-90000
Chassis-Infiniti-50000
Engine-Hyundai-40000
Total - 300000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:35 (Ref:4107150)   #24
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from Jennings:

Asaurus Rex with The Grim Foxes Racing
Driver A-Edwards-20000
Driver B-Collard-40000
Jack Sears-Hand-30000
Team-Car Gods-50000
Chassis-Cupra-40000
Engine-Honda-40000
Total - 220000
Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:40 (Ref:4107151)   #25
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Entry received from time_seeker:

Rainbow Cars
Driver A-Sutton-100000
Driver B-Lloyd-60000
Jack Sears-Hand-30000
Team-Yazoo-30000
Chassis-Cupra-40000
Engine-Honda-40000
Total - 300000