Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Jan 2019, 23:24 (Ref:3877419)   #1
Eyebrows
Rookie

Eyebrows should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where to start in historic special stage rallying?

So I am about to become the owner of a Volvo 66 and I would like to set it up to take part in historic special stage rallies. The main events I have seen are the Roger Albert Clark rally and the British Historic Rally Championship.

However, are these a good place to start out or should I be starting with smaller events? I would really appreciate advice on where to start out and which events to look for. I'm based around Cambridge area.

I will be setting up the car myself and so looking to aim for certain events so that I can then follow the regulations when building the car. Maybe I should build to the full BHRC requirements which should leave all my options open in the future?

Any advice would be much appreciated!