Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Jun 2019, 16:04 (Ref:3908089)   #2476
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
What is the weather like down there Vince?
Old 5 Jun 2019, 16:06 (Ref:3908091)   #2477
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Not warm and not dry today...
Old 5 Jun 2019, 16:11 (Ref:3908093)   #2478
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Not warm and not dry today...
Very diplomatic Vince, even andrew could not object to that
Old 5 Jun 2019, 17:07 (Ref:3908099)   #2479
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No objection from me. It doesn't count until I get there anyway.......
Old 5 Jun 2019, 17:23 (Ref:3908109)   #2480
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
well not long for you now, i will be there in 6 days
Old 5 Jun 2019, 18:22 (Ref:3908124)   #2481
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Thank you very much for the consideration shown for the people that are already in La Sarthe
Old 5 Jun 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3908151)   #2482
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But I know full well that you're a hardy soul Vincent, well up to deal with a smidgeon of non-sun..... Anyhow, you're there and I'm still here, which makes me jealous.....
Old 5 Jun 2019, 22:05 (Ref:3908176)   #2483
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i hate to agree with and Andrew but yes i would rather be there than here
Old 5 Jun 2019, 23:38 (Ref:3908192)   #2484
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The predictions contest thread is open !
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:14 (Ref:3908262)   #2485
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hurrah! Thanks Pascal!

Old 17 Jun 2019, 19:28 (Ref:3912508)   #2486
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Earlier on I asked about traffic arround Rouen, because I was thinking of avoiding Paris towards home on monday. I have to say it pleased me driving this route, very easy going, a little more expensive with toll though.
AND, more to see as lots of UK spectators bring nice cars and drive the same route.
Old 17 Jun 2019, 19:44 (Ref:3912512)   #2487
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Earlier on I asked about traffic arround Rouen, because I was thinking of avoiding Paris towards home on monday. I have to say it pleased me driving this route, very easy going, a little more expensive with toll though.
AND, more to see as lots of UK spectators bring nice cars and drive the same route.
Well for the first time in many years we had delays on the approach to Rouen on Sunday, But once past Rouen no problems.
Old 18 Jun 2019, 06:32 (Ref:3912602)   #2488
Rondeau
Rookie

European Union
London
Rondeau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2020 regulations for LM

Can anyone tell me if the current regulations will still be in place for LM 2020? I stayed away for the last couple of years as things up front became a bit stale..
Old 19 Jun 2019, 11:23 (Ref:3912851)   #2489
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The results of the 2019 Annual Le Mans Prediction competition are published !
Old 19 Jun 2019, 16:13 (Ref:3912921)   #2490
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Can someone tell me if there is a link to all of the stewards' decisions during the race?
Old 19 Jun 2019, 16:16 (Ref:3912923)   #2491
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Can someone tell me if there is a link to all of the stewards' decisions during the race?
http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/noticeBoard.html

There's a lot of them! Helpfully they're grouped where several cars got bingoed for the same thing at the same time (FCY pit infringements, for example).
Old 20 Jun 2019, 13:39 (Ref:3913091)   #2492
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondeau View Post
Can anyone tell me if the current regulations will still be in place for LM 2020? I stayed away for the last couple of years as things up front became a bit stale..
Everything should be more or less the same for the 2020 race. The entrants will be different but the regulations and classes of cars will remain.
Old 20 Jun 2019, 13:40 (Ref:3913092)   #2493
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/noticeBoard.html

There's a lot of them! Helpfully they're grouped where several cars got bingoed for the same thing at the same time (FCY pit infringements, for example).
Many thanks indeed....
Old 24 Jul 2019, 17:28 (Ref:3919207)   #2494
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Any other Tenths LMers going to the Silverstone Classic this weekend? The '03 winning Bentley plus the odd Pug and Pescarolo are running in the Endurance Leg Ends race (weather permitting).
Old 25 Jul 2019, 12:18 (Ref:3919290)   #2495
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Had thought about it but at the moment think i will have to give it a mis
Old 25 Jul 2019, 17:29 (Ref:3919331)   #2496
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Me too. I'll be at Brands with the boy the weekend after next and then Silverstone at the end of August, so that's about all of my pass-outs used up......
Old 26 Jul 2019, 09:33 (Ref:3919408)   #2497
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Me too. I'll be at Brands with the boy the weekend after next and then Silverstone at the end of August, so that's about all of my pass-outs used up......
you doing the dtm and w series then Andrew
Old 26 Jul 2019, 16:01 (Ref:3919461)   #2498
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
you doing the dtm and w series then Andrew
Don't think he has the qualification for W series 😊

Sean
Old 26 Jul 2019, 16:25 (Ref:3919462)   #2499
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND

Last edited by GT6; 26 Jul 2019 at 16:32.
Old 26 Jul 2019, 16:29 (Ref:3919463)   #2500
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
If one in 50 male prisoners in uk jails can self declare they are women then of course Andrew could do the same