Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 29 Jul 2013, 10:58 (Ref:3283256)   #1
juliann
Rookie

juliann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks - Snetterton 27th July

Many thanks to those Marshals, Scrutineers, Safety car team & Officials that made this day possible; particularly for allowing me to get my 3 practice laps in during the lunch break thus giving up even more of your time. Superbly run day, friendly & a relaxed paddock atmoshere.

Many thanks

JN
BMW M5 (70)
Old 29 Jul 2013, 17:36 (Ref:3283395)   #2
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Julian, great to hear you enjoyed the day as much as I did in RC and glad everything went to plan for Matt and yourself so you both could each have your own races. Only too pleased to provide the lunchtime qualifying opportunity for yourself.

I would certainly wish to thank all those competitors that did attend for a brilliant days "Club" racing in the true spirit of the sport.

The camaraderie and very positive atmosphere and good humour around the various classes of F Vee, Sports Cars & Saloons was superb throughout the day and the general comments received were mostly stating what a good day it was, providing the opportunity to get some low cost race mileage, to being able to have some real club racing without the pressure of worrying about Championship points etc.

Thanks also to all the marshals, officials, rescue and breakdown teams and especially to the MSV Snetterton circuit staff and the MSVR team for all their assistance throughout the event.

Terry