Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 5 Jul 2022, 10:41 (Ref:4118299)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2022 - Rd 5 Results

After a short delay (apologies) the results from Croft are compiled.

Firstly - the scores from the on-track competitors.

Lloyd was the biggest scorer with 92 points, a large gap followed to Turkington on 54 and Ingram on 52.
Quite few negative scores were picked up - with Crees getting -16 and Taylor-Smith -10.

Thompson took the honours in the JST with 57 points.

Halfords, Excelr8 and Team BMW all scored 40 points or more in the teams.

The Hyundai chassis took top spot this time with 49 points, closely followed by Honda with 46. Vauxhall only managed 3 points.

For the engines, Hyundai leads the way with 49 points, and the Ford engine only scored 28.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd5 Results.png  
Old 5 Jul 2022, 11:27 (Ref:4118307)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And so for the scores for those entering.

time_seeker took the honounrs this week with 206 points. Followed by richy01908 (200) and Qstuff (194).

At the half-way point overall, richy01908 continues to lead the championship from Jpmck. These two are the only entrants to have over 1,000 points so far.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd5 Entrant Scores.png  
Old 5 Jul 2022, 11:48 (Ref:4118310)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And the transfer window is back open.
Updated values are as follows:
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd5 Values.png