Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 1 Dec 2005, 11:44 (Ref:1474595)   #1
mamba
Rookie

mamba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Missing October issue of Racecar Engineering

Has anyone in australia get racecar engineering mag and hasnt received octobers issue and decembers copy. The place i get it from is telling me that there siting in at the docks in melboure waiting for customs to check them through what a laim excuse . we need a reliable distribtor for this fantstic publication ive been geting since 1992 and ive still got them all so thats how commited to this mag so please help me try to push for a speeder arrival of it.
Old 3 Dec 2005, 18:04 (Ref:1476386)   #2
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
do you buy direct? or try the electronic edition.
Old 4 Dec 2005, 11:20 (Ref:1476751)   #3
mamba
Rookie

i buy from sub agent whos brings it in to australia im not telling you who so that i dont loose my trust in the agent. they have a good collection of books mags. ive rung the sub and he said that alot of there gear is still at docks in melbourne waiting for customs to go through it. so my question is why have i got novembers and not octobers and decembers.
Old 5 Dec 2005, 15:39 (Ref:1477450)   #4
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That sounds like a problem with whoever you bought it from but email me and I can chase it from our end - though might be hard if you won't tell us how you subscribed!

The online version is pretty good I think, especially in Oz where you don't get it until we have the next issue in the office!
Old 10 Dec 2005, 12:53 (Ref:1481141)   #5
boyracer
Racer

boyracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I get RaceCar Engineering, but I had drama's with a local supplier saying they would hold an issue for me and then not.
I go direct now, I have December's and Novemeber's, can't remember what was on October's, but think I have it.
E-version is OK, but I'm still old fashioned when it comes to info like that, like it on paper and printing it out in colour would drain an ink cartridge fairly quickly. My other issue with the e-version is that you can't print the lot in one go 9or couldn't when i used it).
Know from work that Custom's have just moved to a new computer system and this is holding up everything lots. We've had several shipments from Germany sitting on the wharf for a while.
My advice, get a credit card, get online and go direct..... why speak to the monkey when you can go straight to the man playing the organ .
Old 27 Dec 2005, 06:03 (Ref:1490397)   #6
mamba
Rookie

i have still not receaved octobers, decembers and jan yet ive been told by the shop that race car enineering send sthem stait to the shop that i get it from so now will get them all in one hit witch dosnt help on the finnace side after christmas i pay around $23 aus dollars each time it gets to me. so times that by three issuses $69 bucks.