Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Jan 2003, 22:25 (Ref:467938)   #1
H16
Racer

H16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The R&M

Much has been said on this board regarding the R&M chassis, but with the FIA Sports Car Championship not looking that great, I haven't heard much lately.

I know that the car is loosely based on the R&S MKIII, and that it clear from the lines throughout the machine. What is also clear is that they have done quite a bit of work to lower the frontal area and give it a "Bentley" style tail.

I have heard that they have intentions to run it at Le Mans, but nothing recent. It would wonderful to see the R&M Judd...I mean R&M MG at Le Mans or ALMS events. Is the program still together?
Old 8 Jan 2003, 22:30 (Ref:467950)   #2
MulsanneMike
Veteran

United States
MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!
I posted an email to them the other day asking what their '03 program was looking like. Still waiting to hear back.
Old 9 Jan 2003, 08:24 (Ref:468227)   #3
SFonseca
Veteran

Portugal
Canelas, Portugal
SFonseca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: The R&M

Quote:
Originally posted by H16
that they have intentions to run it at Le Mans, but nothing recent. It would wonderful to see the R&M Judd...I mean R&M MG at Le Mans or ALMS events. Is the program still together?
I have no idea but in midle of last season they were thinking about a Le Mans attack, they were talking with several drivers.