Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 25 Mar 2017, 18:05 (Ref:3721452)   #176
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Old 26 Mar 2017, 00:09 (Ref:3721508)   #177
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
According to Richard Craill, Tim Blanchard is an "immense talent".........

Richard does great work but these continual overblown statements on driver ability is starting to wear thin for this TV viewer.

Usually for Richard this reaches a peak at the 12 hour where every second driver is described by him as a "superstar" and while it may make for a great drinking game with everyone drunk within the first 30 minute but it doesn't add anything to the viewing experience.

Aryton Senna was an immense talent, Jim Clark was an immense talent, closer to home Peter Brock, Mark Skaife and Jamie Whincup could be so described.

Tim Blanchard, with all due respect, is not.

Anyway, race 4 is this afternoon. Possibly Dale Wood is in line for the Superstar tag today? Perhaps James Moffat will be an immense talent?

Old 26 Mar 2017, 00:24 (Ref:3721509)   #178
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's a refreshing change from the unsportmanlike comments against drivers, team owners, etc on here and social media.
Old 26 Mar 2017, 00:42 (Ref:3721511)   #179
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 26 Mar 2017, 01:28 (Ref:3721516)   #180
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver TBA View Post
Not sure what SVG did to be under investigation, but part of me wants him to be pinged and start from rear of grid in R4. Scotty Mac and SVG both coming through from the rear should be fun.
SVG is an immense talent however no matter the talent, going from 21st to 11th almost before the first corner just doesn't quite seem right.

The races are on YouTube and for us in NZ with no other way of watching them I feel it is more than legitimate to view it the only way we can. Have a look at the start - SVG came from miles back before the start and at a great rate of knots. This is apparently a clear breach of rules that say you must be within a car length of the car in front (apexing the final corner) and be maintaining speed.

It was a good try and at the time I thought it was cheeky but effective, but as it turns out, it is against the rules.
Old 26 Mar 2017, 01:35 (Ref:3721517)   #181
Gaz170
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast, QLD
Gaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Originally Posted by Driver TBA
Anyone notice the C10 graphics for the finishing positions. Fabs, Scotty Mac and SVG are all Aussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSR View Post
Yes did notice that & had a chuckle
According to CH10 the only non-Aussie in the field is Simona, at least they got her flag right.
Old 26 Mar 2017, 01:40 (Ref:3721519)   #182
Gaz170
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast, QLD
Gaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Lee posted on Facebook this morning - Car still in workshop unfinished. Preparing for Tassie now.
Old 26 Mar 2017, 02:39 (Ref:3721520)   #183
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz170 View Post
Originally Posted by Driver TBA
Anyone notice the C10 graphics for the finishing positions. Fabs, Scotty Mac and SVG are all Aussies?

According to CH10 the only non-Aussie in the field is Simona, at least they got her flag right.
Boys must have produced their passports last night. Back to Kiwis today.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 26 Mar 2017, 07:40 (Ref:3721566)   #184
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 26 Mar 2017, 07:58 (Ref:3721574)   #185
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver TBA View Post
Boys must have produced their passports last night. Back to Kiwis today.

probably to preoccupied with has been's and supposed celebs from googgle box and biggest looser etc etc , and some out of work event fairies and models who want a gig some where ,
oh sorry, was this a fashion show or logies plug or a motor race , basically C10 showing its crap line up to cover there losses
Old 27 Mar 2017, 11:43 (Ref:3721842)   #186
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 29 Mar 2017, 02:33 (Ref:3722327)   #187
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
I was expressing surprise as to why you think the level of maturity of certain comments in this forum are "now" different from what they have always been.

My requests for moderators to have certain posts reviewed have also been ignored.
Fair point and apologies for the misinterpretation.

I am fairly concerned that moderators are deeming the context and content of these posts as acceptable?

As dsg suggests - some feedback on this might be helpful as it sets dangerous precedent that is not in tune with 21st century society
Old 2 Apr 2017, 02:58 (Ref:3723174)   #188
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was mentioned on Inside Supercars that Chaz's R4 win was the first win for Super Cheap Auto since 2005.