Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 2 Aug 2009, 07:32 (Ref:2513715)   #1
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vote For Matthew White on Dancing With The Stars

Was annoyed today watching the V8 coverage when they suggested we should ring and vote for Matthew White on Dancing With The Stars, hate that show and I hate cross promotion but the longer he stays in the longer he's out of the commentary box for the V8s !

Noonan does such a better job than White, I suggest we all ring in to keep Matty White in the dancing show just so we don't have to put up with him !
Old 2 Aug 2009, 07:56 (Ref:2513727)   #2
Gaz170
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast, QLD
Gaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGaz170 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm, the choice of which is the lesser evil.....
Old 3 Aug 2009, 06:44 (Ref:2514353)   #3
thunderbolt
Veteran

thunderbolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
vote for him and keep him out of the v8 commentary box
Old 3 Aug 2009, 08:35 (Ref:2514402)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr White was sitting one seat in front of me on the journey from Melbourne to Sydney today... with plane delays (imagine losing no less than 2 planes from mechanical failure!!) the plane meant to land at 2.30pm ended up landing at 4.45pm... and yet he is on Today Tonight right now
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 3 Aug 2009, 11:57 (Ref:2514529)   #5
Belly13
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst, NSW
Belly13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Was annoyed today watching the V8 coverage when they suggested we should ring and vote for Matthew White on Dancing With The Stars, hate that show and I hate cross promotion but the longer he stays in the longer he's out of the commentary box for the V8s !

Noonan does such a better job than White, I suggest we all ring in to keep Matty White in the dancing show just so we don't have to put up with him !
GRM's #1 Supporter 2014
Bloody Volvo Drivers...
Old 4 Aug 2009, 00:10 (Ref:2515069)   #6
RotorFan
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
RotorFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, dance boy.

Fabrizio Giovanardi: I have like a banana - is the yellow car in front - that make me, you know, running like the monkey, running for the banana. When I see yellow in front, I just pushing harder and harder. I want that banana.