Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 2 Aug 2017, 04:08 (Ref:3756831)   #26
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will Nissan test that day? Be interested to see how closely Courtney watches their progress.
Old 2 Aug 2017, 07:48 (Ref:3756848)   #27
FPV8U
Racer

Australia
3rd Rock from the Sun.
FPV8U should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are we assuming Courtney was smart enough to put some performance clauses into his latest WP contract?
Old 2 Aug 2017, 07:52 (Ref:3756849)   #28
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
Are we assuming Courtney was smart enough to put some performance clauses into his latest WP contract?
maybe it WP who have the performance contract
Old 3 Aug 2017, 21:58 (Ref:3757266)   #29
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Will Nissan test that day? Be interested to see how closely Courtney watches their progress.
yes. Rookie day for Simona
Old 16 Aug 2017, 00:26 (Ref:3759649)   #30
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
3 Engineers This Year So Far...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 16 Aug 2017, 00:33 (Ref:3759650)   #31
Ospi
Veteran

Ospi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOspi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good move, can't put 100% into design improvement when having to run a car as well.
Old 16 Aug 2017, 00:42 (Ref:3759651)   #32
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
3 on Pye's car? The story says that Rob Starr is the 2nd this year. So one so far this year with a change being made to Mr Starr from this weekend onwards.
Old 16 Aug 2017, 00:57 (Ref:3759653)   #33
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
3 on Pye's car? The story says that Rob Starr is the 2nd this year. So one so far this year with a change being made to Mr Starr from this weekend onwards.
Didn't WP punt Mr Pye's original engineer in the first reshuffle? Or was that last year?
The revolving door over there is too noisy to keep up with all the career killings
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 16 Aug 2017, 01:14 (Ref:3759655)   #34
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Perhaps outgoing staff will end up the WR refuge?
Old 21 Aug 2017, 16:46 (Ref:3760766)   #35
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Once again I've had to waste my time deleting a whole pile of junk. Please remember to discuss the subject, not an individual poster. If you don't like what they say, feel free to ignore it or disagree with it, but don't fill the forum up with discussion about who said it.

If you're in any doubt, read the FAQ about pointless and off-topic posts, not to mention attack the post, not the poster.
Old 21 Aug 2017, 23:55 (Ref:3760833)   #36
T-star
Racer

T-star should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woolley

I noticed that you deleted the post which caused a few of us to comment. You know what and who the real problem is here.
Old 22 Aug 2017, 17:41 (Ref:3760989)   #37
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
If you're in any doubt, read the FAQ about pointless and off-topic posts, not to mention attack the post, not the poster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-star View Post
Woolley

I noticed that you deleted the post which caused a few of us to comment. You know what and who the real problem is here.
I deleted a lot of twonkery, some reasonable stuff may have gone as well because I'm pretty bored with having to keep doing this. As long as posts are within the rules, it's fine, however much you may disagree with the content. The endless navel gazing and discussion of each other is not. Stick to the topic.