Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Apr 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3968974)   #26
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
According to IMDb, it required fourteen takes to film the bar scene at the end of Ice Cold In Alex. Sir John Mills as the only one of the leading actors able to sink his lager in one was quite drunk by the final take.
Film apparently is available via Amazon Prime for rental. I will watch it soon. I saw that scene on YouTube. I thought it could be titled.... "Man chugs beer!"

Richard
Old 6 Apr 2020, 18:13 (Ref:3968976)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
According to IMDb, it required fourteen takes to film the bar scene at the end of Ice Cold In Alex. Sir John Mills as the only one of the leading actors able to sink his lager in one was quite drunk by the final take.
Those beer glasses aren't exactly big, sounds like an excuse.
Old 6 Apr 2020, 18:23 (Ref:3968977)   #28
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
War film: Argo, Les canons de Navaronne
Sweet when you were at primary school age: Roudoudoux,
Favourite toy as a child: Dinky, Norev, Matchbox, Scalextric
Favourite car your father had: Jaguar MkII
Most memorable TV advert: La mère Denis, Vedette washing machines, Citroën Visa
TV Programme when you were school age:Wasn't allowed
Comic you read as a child: Michel Vaillant, Buck Danny, Spirou.
Year you first read Autosport: Sorry, Autowhat?
Poster you had on your bedroom wall: Suzuki 250 T20: Elle rêve d'un homme en Suzuki…
Thanks for this thread, very nice idea.
Old 6 Apr 2020, 23:04 (Ref:3969011)   #29
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
War film - Battle of Britain must have been Susannah York in those black suspenders.
Sweet - Cadbury Chocolate
Favourite Toys - Airfix, Frog or Matchbox plastic kits, Matchbox cars, Scalextrix racing set
Favourite car your father had - 1973 Mazda RX4
Memorable TV Advert - TAB drink add with Elle McPherson in it.
TV Programme - Channel 7 car racing
Year your first read autosport - wasn’t available in local news agency, but buy it now
Poster on bedroom wall - Pam Am Boeing B747 cockpit photo
Comics - Walt Disney ones and the various English that were available in 70’s
Old 7 Apr 2020, 12:25 (Ref:3969106)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd forgotten about Ice Cold in Alex. A very good film.
Old 7 Apr 2020, 13:57 (Ref:3969125)   #31
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Favourite car your father had: VW Jetta (Really there was little competition, before the Jetta were an Austin Allegro and a Morris MArina)
Maybe I should change this answer. The Allegro was one with a square steering wheel, hence a good talking point at school!