Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:43 (Ref:3941174)   #51
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And here we go again!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3941176)   #52
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Even Villeneuve and Pironi managed not take each other out at Imola in '82.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:45 (Ref:3941177)   #53
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All we need now is for the 2 RBs to take each other out.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:46 (Ref:3941178)   #54
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jeebus. I didn't breathe for 2 laps!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:48 (Ref:3941179)   #55
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
That's Albon's podium hopes dashed.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:48 (Ref:3941180)   #56
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
What a bloody fabulous race that was. The first half was simply ordinary, but the second half - extraordinary!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:50 (Ref:3941181)   #57
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Congrats to Max. Looks like I joined the race at just the right time.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:51 (Ref:3941182)   #58
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lewis Hamilton driving tips, brought to you by Sebastian Vettel.

I'm not really a fan of penalties, but Lewis should take a drop for that one. Door was always going to close.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:53 (Ref:3941183)   #59
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Lewis Hamilton driving tips, brought to you by Sebastian Vettel.

I'm not really a fan of penalties, but Lewis should take a drop for that one. Door was always going to close.
We'll be on opposite sides of the fence on that one. That door was wiiiiiiiiide open and he closed it way too late.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:53 (Ref:3941184)   #60
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Is that the first time a RB and a Toro Rosso, have finished 1, 2 on the podium?
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:54 (Ref:3941185)   #61
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hamilton apologises to Albon. Gasly seems like a winner.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:54 (Ref:3941186)   #62
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wow. Hamilton says Albon incident "entirely my fault". Good man, even if I disagree!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:55 (Ref:3941188)   #63
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
We'll be on opposite sides of the fence on that one. That door was wiiiiiiiiide open and he closed it way too late.
It was open - wide open. But I can't envision a way that Lewis makes it to the corner before the door naturally closes itself.

Vettel: I can move over on my team mate. What could go wrong? I'm Vettel damn it!
Leclerc: I'm entitled to hold my ground, so I will! I know best after only 2 years of F1!
Lewis: I can fit into any gap! COMING THROUGH!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 18:58 (Ref:3941190)   #64
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Wow. Hamilton says Albon incident "entirely my fault". Good man, even if I disagree!
I wonder if he would be saying that, if he was the one who came off worst?
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:00 (Ref:3941191)   #65
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Waiting to see it again, but my feeling is that Albon left the door far too open.....
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:03 (Ref:3941192)   #66
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I wonder if he would be saying that, if he was the one who came off worst?
Probably not, but if the tables were turned and Albon said the same thing then I think the emotions would be about the same.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3941194)   #67
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
With days like that, it has to be time for Vettel to go. 100% down to him moving over.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:06 (Ref:3941195)   #68
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Just because the door’s ajar, it doesn’t you the right to smash it down. Hamilton is going to be penalised.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:08 (Ref:3941197)   #69
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
What mad fun
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:09 (Ref:3941199)   #70
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
With days like that, it has to be time for Vettel to go. 100% down to him moving over.
I thought it was 50/50.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:09 (Ref:3941200)   #71
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Just because the door’s ajar, it doesn’t you the right to smash it down. Hamilton is going to be penalised.
It wasn't ajar, it was fully pushed back against the wall. Albon ran wider than he had done previously on colder tyres, Hamilton chucked it up the inside - and practically everyone would do that, including Albon - and the door was suddenly slammed.

That one genuinely seems 50/50 to me.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:11 (Ref:3941203)   #72
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
It wasn't ajar, it was fully pushed back against the wall. Albon ran wider than he had done previously on colder tyres, Hamilton chucked it up the inside - and practically everyone would do that, including Albon - and the door was suddenly slammed.

That one genuinely seems 50/50 to me.
Not a chance mate. Albon was pretty clever really. No way Hamilton could complete the pass. Hence I’m sure he’s going to get a penalty.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:12 (Ref:3941204)   #73
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Vettel typically terse in the media pen. He really doesn't deal with these adverse situations well, where Leclerc seemed annoyed but remained eloquent.

We really need a fly-on-the-wall in the Ferrari motorhome this evening.
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:14 (Ref:3941205)   #74
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
Vettel typically terse in the media pen. He really doesn't deal with these adverse situations well, where Leclerc seemed annoyed but remained eloquent.

We really need a fly-on-the-wall in the Ferrari motorhome this evening.
Vettel said he had no room on the right! Lol, there was room for Webber in a full-size Renault!
Old 17 Nov 2019, 19:15 (Ref:3941207)   #75
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I thought it was 50/50.
Really?

I say that one is 100% Vettels fault. Leclerc had the ability and option to avoid Vettels stupidity and chose not to do so. But it remains Vettels fault.