Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Mar 2004, 15:36 (Ref:913999)   #26
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fisi is really struggling at the moment with Massa continually being in front of him, you'd think if things don't improve then Fisi could well end up in F1 wilderness.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 16:08 (Ref:914009)   #27
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Early.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 16:10 (Ref:914011)   #28
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmm, kinda weak Inigo...

Danica Patrick
Old 21 Mar 2004, 16:32 (Ref:914034)   #29
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
How about this: Car stalled during two of his pitstops.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 16:41 (Ref:914048)   #30
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
And he was thrown off the track in the first turn. These things happen... He will be back... Or I won't
Old 21 Mar 2004, 17:04 (Ref:914077)   #31
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Getting better Inigo!

But I wouldn't place my future here at the forum on Fisi...

Danica Patrick
Old 21 Mar 2004, 17:39 (Ref:914103)   #32
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Inigo, you know how I feel, but I am a little worried. This is two races now in which he has been out-qualified and out-paced by a kid who drives like an accident looking for a place to happen.

Fisi needs results soon or his days in F1 are numbered.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 21:03 (Ref:914288)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
And he was thrown off the track in the first turn. These things happen... He will be back... Or I won't
And his wild team mate threw himself off the circuit in an effort to equalise the situation.

Come on feller. Fissi is dead in the water at the mo and he needs to shape up if he's going to drive a Minardi next year!
Old 21 Mar 2004, 21:06 (Ref:914290)   #34
Don K
Veteran

Don K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by Don K
I think I remember something about a 49 seconds pitstop.
Not quite sure whether that was Fisi, though.
That was Fisi's first pit stop (Massa: 27 seconds). From that moment on, Fisi was about 33 seconds behind Massa.

Fisi's third stop was 63 seconds (Massa 30 seconds).
During those 2 pit stops, Fisi lost about 55 seconds to Massa.
And he finished the race 57 seconds behind Massa ...

I don't know how he got through the start, but I would say that on track Fisi had about the same speed as Massa, or possibly a bit faster.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 23:25 (Ref:914443)   #35
DieRitter
Racer

Switzerland
Zürich, Switzerland
DieRitter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
While Fisi is thinking about the best way to beat Massa...

Massa is just thinking... "Hmmm... all I want to do is to seat in that car and go as fast as I can..."

It's working... Massa 2-0.

But i think that Fisi will get better in Europe. No doubt.

Even compared to Heidfeld, Massa was quite quick in his rookie year... so I'm not surprised he's doing so well this year.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 05:06 (Ref:914622)   #36
golem
Veteran

golem should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm a Fisi fan and yeah, I was dissappointed with his performance. But I think the person who will be most disappointed is Fisi himself. Because he knows he can do better. Maybe his best is past him? I guess we'll see.

But yeah, doesn't bode well for one of my long standing faves.
Gawky supermodels may look stunning in the right clothes, on the right catwalk, in the right city, but in an M&S jumper, on a crowded street, on a wet Wednesday afternoon, only classic good looks will catch the eye. - Ian Eveleigh.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 16:44 (Ref:915342)   #37
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As a former Fisi fan from his karting days...I've come to the conclusion hes been 'on-the-shelf' so long hes now past his 'sell-by-date'...what a waste!
Old 22 Mar 2004, 20:27 (Ref:915626)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So that's it then, the wheels have fell off the Fisi bandwagon. It's a shame really.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 21:32 (Ref:915702)   #39
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
I'm still on there, and still quite confident he will make all of you eat your words!
Old 22 Mar 2004, 23:20 (Ref:915826)   #40
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I hope so too, Inigo. I hope so too.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 23:49 (Ref:915858)   #41
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This looks all too similar to Jacques & Jenson 2003... But I hope it's not the same ending for Fisico (and I also hope Jacques will someday be back!)
Old 23 Mar 2004, 06:14 (Ref:916080)   #42
golem
Veteran

golem should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah, I'm not off the bandwagon. But it's not a good start for him is all. He has the skill to beat Massa, I have no doubt. It's all down to him tapping it. We all know Barri can beat Michael, but it's finding it consistantly that is his problem.
Gawky supermodels may look stunning in the right clothes, on the right catwalk, in the right city, but in an M&S jumper, on a crowded street, on a wet Wednesday afternoon, only classic good looks will catch the eye. - Ian Eveleigh.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 06:25 (Ref:916083)   #43
300kph
Racer

300kph should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Fisi would do better in a rally car from today.....
Old 23 Mar 2004, 06:35 (Ref:916086)   #44
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm not saying he necessarily performed badly, he was just anonymous - you didn't really notice he was in the race.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 09:15 (Ref:916175)   #45
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by golem
We all know Barri can beat Michael, but it's finding it consistantly that is his problem.
LOL

"I don't think so!!!"
Old 23 Mar 2004, 11:04 (Ref:916293)   #46
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
If he can't buy a drive next year he's a goneburger from F1.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 13:42 (Ref:916485)   #47
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Buy a ride? He is not a pay driver, so what are you talking about?
Old 23 Mar 2004, 14:27 (Ref:916532)   #48
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
At worst he'll probably see out his contract with Sauber. The F1 equivalent of the kiss of death.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 18:58 (Ref:916907)   #49
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Quote:
He is not a pay driver
He won't be a payed driver next season either,he's history.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 20:05 (Ref:917001)   #50
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Perhaps, but implying he is a pay driver is wrong.