Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 7 May 2000, 14:17 (Ref:741)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just a comment on the performance of an overhyped Ferrari driver. Wonder which one that could be?
Old 7 May 2000, 14:42 (Ref:742)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The one that finished third, you mean? Ahead of 14 other pilotes, as I remember? The one week I didn't bet on him too. Feh.
Old 7 May 2000, 17:31 (Ref:743)   #3
DNF
Rookie

DNF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MS deserves the hype. What place is he in the WDC??? It was his pitcrew who let him down.
Old 7 May 2000, 19:55 (Ref:744)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Liz:
The one that finished third, you mean? Ahead of 14 other pilotes, as I remember? The one week I didn't bet on him too. Feh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the one Liz. The one who can't race

Old 7 May 2000, 20:05 (Ref:745)   #5
Ace
Rookie

Ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The one who finished 3rd in Silverstone for sure.
Old 7 May 2000, 20:11 (Ref:746)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rubens can't race? So what?

During his years in Chicago, Phil Esposito was reviled as "Bobby Hull's Garbage Man" because most of his goals were scored on rebounds of Hull's slap shots. Esposito's comment? "They all count the same."

Rubens, I am sure, will take the points and say the same. Because at the end of the season, the points he scores by "can't race" ing will count very much more than the ones Cranky Mika did not score... Unless we are going to award extra points for effort now? In that case, I'd say Jacques wins the WDC last year and this year both.
Old 8 May 2000, 05:00 (Ref:747)   #7
downforce
Veteran

India
Bangalore
downforce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dusbin Barrichello?
Pathetic !...he can drive a ferrari but he cant race one...thank heavens the gremlins didnt take over so the world could see him losing to Ralf+DC all race long till Schuey comes in...ha !

All F1 revolves around Michael?
Sad but true...
Old 8 May 2000, 05:06 (Ref:748)   #8
Raelene
Rookie

Raelene should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
poor performance by Rubens... as in Silverstone... he is just too slow...

He will be replaced at Ferrari by the end of the year if he doesn't pick his game up a bit... sorry, but I thought he was going to be the next big wonder, considering all the hype about him../. I have held judgement, but I think Ralf would have been a better bet at Ferrari than Rubens.
Old 8 May 2000, 14:50 (Ref:749)   #9
Ace
Rookie

Ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Funny, to say the least, that MS fans find MS’s silverstone performance that put him 3rd astonishing knowing that he was stuck behind a 2 secs slower car. What was rubinho supposed to do. At least he took the only chance he got overtaking the bros. Can you people be fair, what else do you expect from Rubinho, he outraced his teammate in the last 2 races, he got the first pole for Ferrari this year and he will continue doing the job he is allowed to do. Look at Jaguar’s dismal performance without Rubinho, what about Brawn saying that Rubinho has helped Ferrari in this few races more than EI did during the whole time he was with Ferrari?

Sure Ralf would do a better job than both Ferrari drivers.
Old 8 May 2000, 16:37 (Ref:750)   #10
slicktoast
Veteran

slicktoast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Yes, I think Ralf would do a better job. I didn't have much of a favorite until seeing the racer's heart that Ralf has been showing this season. The sooner the BMWilliams comes right the sooner we'll be seeing Ralf up front. As for them both being at Ferrari; cool but unlikely.
Old 8 May 2000, 23:20 (Ref:751)   #11
Green_man4421
Racer

Canada
Quebec, Canada
Green_man4421 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rubens had a bad start drove a good race got a good posistion cos he is a good driver better than many otherz just in a bad posistion.
Old 10 May 2000, 03:55 (Ref:752)   #12
Liz
Veteran

Are y'all the same people who were jeering at Frenzy while he was at Williams? Sometimes it's not the pilote who is at fault. But time will tell as it did with Frenzy.

Personally I think Rubens can race and will when he gets the chance.