Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 20 Feb 2000, 19:35 (Ref:14046)   #1
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The new circuit guides seem to be progressing nicely, but once again I'm looking for more help, this time with two circuits I've never visited - Cadwell Park and Pembrey. So, if you think you can help out with writing either of these guides, please either post here or e-mail me at caroline@motorsport-photos.co.uk for further details.
Old 22 Feb 2000, 19:17 (Ref:14047)   #2
Sarah
Rookie

Sarah should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I live near Pembrey and have been there a few times and I would be happy to help
Old 24 Feb 2000, 10:45 (Ref:14048)   #3
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like we're sorted Carrie -

we've just had a Pembrey expert volunteer - (thanks Sarah)

also Mr Mallett is apparently a guru on all things Cadwell Park and is keen to assist (or so he told me in the other classes forum)

Have we got all the experts we need now or are there any more circuits outstanding?
Old 24 Feb 2000, 19:39 (Ref:14049)   #4
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks like we've got every circuit sorted then
Old 24 Feb 2000, 20:19 (Ref:14050)   #5
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All I know about Cadwell is that it always rains there and that a chap should be mindful of the pond if you can't control the wheelie at the top of the mountain.
Pembrey is in Wales, so does it matter?
Still only kiddin' Sarah
Old 25 Feb 2000, 13:03 (Ref:14051)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wher is the pond at Cadwell? The only pond I know of is at Mallory. You'd need to be Russell Spence to leave the track at Cadwell and end up in the lake at Mallory!!
Old 28 Feb 2000, 18:18 (Ref:14052)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:
also Mr Mallett is apparently a guru on all things Cadwell Park and is keen to assist (or so he told me in the other classes forum)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sent off today.

Old 29 Feb 2000, 00:14 (Ref:14055)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
That explains it then. I always thought the smell was me!!!!
Old 29 Feb 2000, 02:53 (Ref:14054)   #9
JUDGE
Rookie

JUDGE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter, If memory serves me the Pond at cadwell is on the left as you exit Barn behind some trees, a bike racing friend tells me it smells foul but a least there are no snakes like at Enna.
Old 1 Mar 2000, 17:35 (Ref:14056)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Something worth knowing about Pembrey is the circuit's location.

On the edge of a country park with a dry ski slope.

Just up the road on the outskirts of Llanelli you can visit a wildlife conservation area. They've made the place out of the ruins of the steel industry so its worth a visit.

I used to stay at the Miramar Hotel in Llenelli. Mainly because the food was excellent. The hotel was owned by a portugese family. Also my sponsor used to pay.
Old 2 Mar 2000, 10:29 (Ref:14057)   #11
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The information just keeps on flowing thanks also to Tony Harman for his detailed post on both tracks in the 'other classes' forum.