Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Aug 2011, 13:56 (Ref:2944680)   #76
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
Because I like JV
Why not ? Jos Verstappen is a nice guy !
Old 24 Aug 2011, 00:50 (Ref:2944887)   #77
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Why don't we take JV and EJ, buy a boat and watch them sail off into the sunset together..
Don't put IguazĂș falls as the sailing scenario. I was there 14 years ago, spectacular place, but the falls are respectably dangerous.
Old 24 Aug 2011, 02:25 (Ref:2944900)   #78
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
, but the falls are respectably dangerous.
Surely that makes them to ideal destination!
Old 24 Aug 2011, 03:07 (Ref:2944904)   #79
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
love your work ...
Old 24 Aug 2011, 03:55 (Ref:2944914)   #80
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Hey i'm kiwi who's whole family on both sides happens to be dutch, Jos is the man!
Old 24 Aug 2011, 14:29 (Ref:2945162)   #81
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think you mean Jos is 'the Boss'!
Old 30 Aug 2011, 17:38 (Ref:2948430)   #82
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
I tell you what though. JV would have taken Eau Rouge on, blind-folded. And it often seemed that he was!

He would have done, all while slagging off Jenson Button over the radio and penning some new song lyrics with his left hand instead of adjusting the brake bias.