Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 31 Jul 2020, 16:23 (Ref:3991904)   #3426
Tel 911S
Veteran

Tel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Hi Baub,

Those links are no good, you've mixed up the code. Can you send me the links and I'll try to edit them?
I looked at them about an hour ago & the pictures were fine .
So they have gone since then & just left the Tags .
Old 31 Jul 2020, 16:55 (Ref:3991913)   #3427
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Currently working fine for me.....

Try clicking on the link, it might refresh the thumbnail.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 17:04 (Ref:3991914)   #3428
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Hi Baub,

Those links are no good, you've mixed up the code. Can you send me the links and I'll try to edit them?
PM sent Peter, four images seem OK here, Two others show alright, but when trying to 'forward' I get the message 'loading' and then they freeze.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 18:40 (Ref:3991936)   #3429
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ref the ADA Gebhardt conversation recently. Coincidentally I found picture on my Facebook Memories today that I took at the Silverstone Classic in 2009 - probably my first year exhibiting there - and it's labelled "ADA Gebhardt". I wonder if I was stood next to RBS (if it was he)? Inside of Copse.

The image is too poor to bother posting here, camera phones were nowhere near as good 11 years ago!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 3 Aug 2020, 19:07 (Ref:3992764)   #3430
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some les common cars;

Old 3 Aug 2020, 19:11 (Ref:3992765)   #3431
bauble
Veteran

England
Some more familiar;

Old 4 Aug 2020, 06:32 (Ref:3992816)   #3432
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Some more familiar;

No prizes for guessing which one was my favourite!
Old 4 Aug 2020, 08:07 (Ref:3992827)   #3433
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes those Isos are a bit special.
Old 4 Aug 2020, 08:10 (Ref:3992828)   #3434
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
So you like white walls tires, Viva? Very classy!
I like the Magnum too, was very impressed by Gerry Marshall driving at Spa in the '70s. I had the opportunity to race one since, what a good car it is. Only when the crank stays in place tho… It has something in common with the Capri 3.0*
Old 4 Aug 2020, 10:46 (Ref:3992867)   #3435
bauble
Veteran

England
I wonder which one Viva will like from this lot;

Old 4 Aug 2020, 14:08 (Ref:3992922)   #3436
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Message from
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
I've changed a couple of settings to make the maximum image file size 6Mb and up to 7000x7000 pixels (that should cover just about everything)
Old 4 Aug 2020, 14:53 (Ref:3992942)   #3437
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Message from
I have been reducing the size of my pictures in case that helped.

Thanks Peter it is good to have you at the helm, because I am all at sea on such things.
Old 4 Aug 2020, 14:57 (Ref:3992944)   #3438
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
There is still an issue so give it a day but we will get there.
Old 4 Aug 2020, 16:31 (Ref:3992970)   #3439
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
This one is a small file but the uploading works.

We managed to upload a 7mb file with no trouble.
Attached Thumbnails
48088572273_fa0bb9acbf_z.jpg  
Old 4 Aug 2020, 18:37 (Ref:3992986)   #3440
bauble
Veteran

England
My grasp of such matters leaves me lost at sea, Mb's? How can I tell?
Old 5 Aug 2020, 06:24 (Ref:3993055)   #3441
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
My grasp of such matters leaves me lost at sea, Mb's? How can I tell?
Right click on the file name, look at properties
Old 7 Aug 2020, 05:13 (Ref:3993452)   #3442
bauble
Veteran

England
]A few beauties from das gone by;
]

Old 7 Aug 2020, 15:08 (Ref:3993571)   #3443
bauble
Veteran

England
I hope you like them because here are a few more.

Old 8 Aug 2020, 12:23 (Ref:3993771)   #3444
bauble
Veteran

England
A little more up-to-date, and really ugly;

Old 8 Aug 2020, 14:31 (Ref:3993804)   #3445
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
The Peugeot must be from 2007/08 may be? The rear wing is inspired from the good old 404 pick-up. Very convenient in the fields…
Old 10 Aug 2020, 03:28 (Ref:3994353)   #3446
bauble
Veteran

England

Old 11 Aug 2020, 10:40 (Ref:3994722)   #3447
bauble
Veteran

England

I do not get to Cadwell Park generally as it is a bit of a hike, but for a weekend away I did an MGCC/VSCC double in 2017.

Morgans in action.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 14:57 (Ref:3994786)   #3448
bauble
Veteran

England

Not a very good set of images, but they might spark a memory or two.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 15:25 (Ref:3994792)   #3449
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Not a very good set of images, but they might spark a memory or two.
A Droop-Snoot Firenza in a couple of those pictures Baub, so I'm happy!
Old 12 Aug 2020, 18:52 (Ref:3995022)   #3450
bauble
Veteran

England
The Frazer Nash Chain Gang in action.