Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it out of ten?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 1 2.17%
7 7 15.22%
6 13 28.26%
5 11 23.91%
4 6 13.04%
3 4 8.70%
2 2 4.35%
1 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Sep 2015, 10:18 (Ref:3571802)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Italian Grand Prix 2015

What score do you give it out of ten?
Old 6 Sep 2015, 13:52 (Ref:3571859)   #2
sweetchuk
Racer

Australia
sweetchuk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
3/10 - Uninspiring, pedestrian race with few highlights to get excited about. Not something you'd either expect or ever want to see, especially at one of the fastest tracks traditionally on the F1 calendar.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 13:52 (Ref:3571860)   #3
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
6/10. Another race lacking anything dramatic.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 14:34 (Ref:3571872)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A six... Slight bump above average for drama around stalled car on grid + Hamilton (push when in the lead) + Nico's engine.

Richard
Old 6 Sep 2015, 15:40 (Ref:3571887)   #5
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
4/10. Raikkonen's come back was interesting and there was other bits and bobs to maintain a half interest.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 17:32 (Ref:3571905)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not the greatest of races, a few highlights but little to keep you excited, gave it 4
Old 6 Sep 2015, 17:48 (Ref:3571916)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a 5, but an extra point just because it's Monza. 6.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 18:27 (Ref:3571928)   #8
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
6. a few good battles, a sting in Rosberg's engine blow up and the atmosphere gives it one extra point every time
Old 6 Sep 2015, 18:47 (Ref:3571934)   #9
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Gave it 7, partly because its Monza, but also because if you peered round the director's somewhat odd choices at times - why do you cut away from a close battle to show a shot of people in the pits looking at, presumably, a screen? - there were quite a few entertaining battles going on, and many of the younger driver's put on a good show.

Tempted to down-mark it for the "tyregate" snafu, but that wasn't really relevant to the race as such.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 18:58 (Ref:3571939)   #10
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A solid 6. Okay - not the best race - but there were some decent battles further down the field : Kimi making a comeback, Ericisson, Verstappen, the two Williams drivers near the end of the race, Rosberg trying to comeback from a poor start and near the end Lewis having to build a gap. Above average, but not great.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 20:13 (Ref:3571962)   #11
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Reasonably interesting, but no classic. 7 from me.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 20:18 (Ref:3571966)   #12
BillWiskins
Racer

European Union
Brighton
BillWiskins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4. Just about stayed awake - on balance, I think I'd have preferred to have a nap...
Old 6 Sep 2015, 21:13 (Ref:3571973)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Worst race I have ever had the misfortune to watch.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 21:13 (Ref:3571974)   #14
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Enjoyed the race but the tyre regulation debacle after the finish destroyed most of any pleasure from the race.

If the pressure issue is a safety issue and the FIA allows a car to race without notifying the team it is in breach of the regulation and it results in an accident and the driver is hurt of killed they are culpable.

If it is not a safety issue then why have the regulation?

If u can take away a win for 0.3 psi in one tyre and you only check one wheel on each of the first four cars on the grid then are you being even handed in the enforcement of the regulation, u should check everyone. You are pursuing the issue after the race? Why after the race if the issue is safety and if any car is dangerous should it not be brought in immediately for a compulsory tyre change?

Why not do every tyre on every car if safety is the real issue?

The FIA is incompetent if this is rule and regulation on an even handed basis. If the real issue is safety it is incompetent and F1, and indeed all motorsport should be taken out of its hands....

At least the ruling made sense even if the 'rule' is a total nonsense.

Last edited by Teretonga; 6 Sep 2015 at 21:19.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 21:16 (Ref:3571976)   #15
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The first 10 laps were good and then it settled down until the pitstops and then just carried on until the chequered flag. There were a few moments but nothing exceptional. 5 because it's Monza.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 21:49 (Ref:3571991)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
6. Pretty lacklustre really. Most of the fun came in the last few laps (Rosberg chasing Vettel, Hamilton's mysterious hurry-up, Williams twins going for it). At least I didn't feel frustrated by having to watch BBC highlights.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 22:06 (Ref:3571997)   #17
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2 - It was horror.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 23:39 (Ref:3572007)   #18
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Worst race I have ever had the misfortune to watch.
Adam I agree, complete and utter rubbish .
It was huge pressure to make it to the end ..
😉
Old 7 Sep 2015, 02:03 (Ref:3572035)   #19
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5. The tyre issue messed up the things, but well, it was at the tifosis home. Ferrari win denied.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 04:24 (Ref:3572070)   #20
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6, barely.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 09:44 (Ref:3572139)   #21
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Saw the first 17 laps live, had a friend over and decided to play games instead as I felt this was turning in to a standard 2015 race.

Judging by the highlights, looked like I was right. Was a really good race to watch through the highlights, actually. Cut out alot of the nothingness.

Still, only gave it a 4. No real story to the race whatsoever. Kimi got so far then hit a ceiling, Lewis ran away, Vettel couldn't chase. That was that!

Selby
Old 7 Sep 2015, 13:05 (Ref:3572183)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
6. Found it more enjoyable then Spa and the post race stuff has added a level of interest.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 20:16 (Ref:3572268)   #23
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
An appalling bore fest....Zero points, possibly the last GP I will bother to watch.

If you take away all the hype, the clever TV editing which creates the illusion of impending excitement together with the music to generate atmosphere..... and you're left with a product which no sane person would normally watch.

I'm convinced even cricket, tennis or even golf is more exciting these days.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 21:32 (Ref:3572277)   #24
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
...... but well, it was at the tifosis home. Ferrari win denied.
I don't understand that comment. Surely you're not suggesting that Ferrari have some special right to win the Italian GP?
Old 8 Sep 2015, 13:40 (Ref:3572455)   #25
mikestow
Rookie

mikestow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it nominal 5,but now saving £10 per month saving my Sky Sports F1 fee that is cancelled from next month.Tried hard to persevere,having watched whenever possible from the BBC days to today.McLaren is so woeful,it is embarrassing,and the penalties just make a mockery of the grid,so what else is there to keep the interest going??Lotus up for grabs and may not make Singapore,with Ecclestone threatening Silverstone every year,and now Monza,too is beyond belief.I will watch highlights with the lovely Suzie and EJ and DC,and forget the still terrible Lazenby.BYe bye Sky Sports F1;quite sad it came to this????