Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 10 Nov 2007, 22:08 (Ref:2064663)   #51
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
stradlin21 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wouldn't worry John or Climb, the attempts the devalue the IRL on these threads are getting more and more desperate and pathetic

trolls indeed! very sad....

like i've said, worry about whats going on in the dying series and leave the IRL alone...
Old 11 Nov 2007, 02:46 (Ref:2064760)   #52
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Interesting perspective, indeed.

It is similar to the Geoff Boss situation in that a better driver has been overlooked for another driver due to factors outside of talent.

Schecter has been unlucky. But AGR, the top team in the IRL to be taking a IPS driver with 1 years experience is not normal practice.

As you say AGR still exists without Mutohs addition, even if it fell to 3 cars. But what happens if next year the option is a Japenese driver or going from 3 to 2 cars. It all starts somewhere.

I understand there are some who feel like their house is shielded from criticism but I dont think that is a very effective way of looking at things.

To those, keep your head in the sand and enjoy it
Old 11 Nov 2007, 02:55 (Ref:2064761)   #53
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
of course, a much more effective way of looking at things is too be negative about every little thing that happens in the IRL

it's very very sad but pretty much what we expect from certain people...

Perhaps there's just a little jealousy going on in here?

I wouldn't worry though, AGR is still a four car team but at least Champ Car has Kevin Kalkhoven Racing, a glorious 10 car operation which is still beaten by Paul, Carl and the boys....

Keep your head in the sand and enjoy people, that money will run out soon and a certain Mr F does not his terms...

Fiddle fiddle!
Old 11 Nov 2007, 05:01 (Ref:2064780)   #54
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stradlin21
I wouldn't worry John or Climb, the attempts the devalue the IRL on these threads are getting more and more desperate and pathetic

trolls indeed! very sad....

like i've said, worry about whats going on in the dying series and leave the IRL alone...
Hmmm..... you spend a hell of a lot of time trashing champcar. Let's leave champcar alone.
Old 11 Nov 2007, 11:22 (Ref:2064864)   #55
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
...pretty much the same as what you do with the IRL

lets leave it alone shall we...

the negativity of some is a joke...
Old 11 Nov 2007, 13:52 (Ref:2064948)   #56
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd ask the moderators to review this thread, but I feel that it is not Mountainstar, Luke or myself that keeps turning this into a IRL - ChampCar stand off.

I am more than happy to talk IRL in this forum and ChampCar in the other forum, they way the rules state.
Old 11 Nov 2007, 14:04 (Ref:2064959)   #57
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
you consistently try to stir things up DRT

then you go off and moan about things when you get it back
Old 11 Nov 2007, 14:51 (Ref:2064993)   #58
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Enough.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James