Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Jul 2020, 08:21 (Ref:3991569)   #3421
bauble
Veteran

England
Luton, which is nowhere near ,,,?
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pictures can be displayed on the forum, however, they must be on the internet to be able to generate a URL code to enter into the upload box.
The method is to select your image from your/a web site and right click on the picture to bring up a menu. Select 'Copy image link'. This is then saved to your computer.

To show the picture on the forum, do not click the 'paper clip', use the yellow box that (to me) looks like an envelope. When this opens up another box displaying the HTTP code, simply paste your URL into the box, and then
Preview post to check all is well.. You can add two pictures, however, this means repeating the first steps to generate a second URL code., but you can usually keep two site open at the same time. Your web site and the Tenths site.

If you do not have a web site, but want to add something to the new Picture Puzzles thread, you can email you image and question to me and I will post it for you.
Old 30 Jul 2020, 08:44 (Ref:3991573)   #3422
percy
Racer

percy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Talking of lockdown Baub, I see that Luton is overtaking Leicester in the infection rates, I hope you're keeping your distance?
Everyone keeps their distance from Bauble
Old 30 Jul 2020, 13:03 (Ref:3991649)   #3423
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy View Post
Everyone keeps their distance from Bauble
Nice to know that at least two people don't like me on here.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 13:53 (Ref:3991867)   #3424
bauble
Veteran

England
Perhaps we can struggle on a little longer;

Old 31 Jul 2020, 16:06 (Ref:3991898)   #3425
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Baub,

Those links are no good, you've mixed up the code. Can you send me the links and I'll try to edit them?
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 16:23 (Ref:3991904)   #3426
Tel 911S
Veteran

Tel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Hi Baub,

Those links are no good, you've mixed up the code. Can you send me the links and I'll try to edit them?
I looked at them about an hour ago & the pictures were fine .
So they have gone since then & just left the Tags .
Old 31 Jul 2020, 16:55 (Ref:3991913)   #3427
crmalcolm
Veteran

Ireland
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Currently working fine for me.....

Try clicking on the link, it might refresh the thumbnail.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 17:04 (Ref:3991914)   #3428
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Hi Baub,

PM sent Peter, four images seem OK here, Two others show alright, but when trying to 'forward' I get the message 'loading' and then they freeze.
Old 31 Jul 2020, 18:40 (Ref:3991936)   #3429
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
Ref the ADA Gebhardt conversation recently. Coincidentally I found picture on my Facebook Memories today that I took at the Silverstone Classic in 2009 - probably my first year exhibiting there - and it's labelled "ADA Gebhardt". I wonder if I was stood next to RBS (if it was he)? Inside of Copse.

The image is too poor to bother posting here, camera phones were nowhere near as good 11 years ago!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 3 Aug 2020, 19:07 (Ref:3992764)   #3430
bauble
Veteran

England
Some les common cars;

Old 3 Aug 2020, 19:11 (Ref:3992765)   #3431
bauble
Veteran

England
Some more familiar;

Old 4 Aug 2020, 06:32 (Ref:3992816)   #3432
VIVA GT
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Some more familiar;

No prizes for guessing which one was my favourite!
Old 4 Aug 2020, 08:07 (Ref:3992827)   #3433
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes those Isos are a bit special.
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old 4 Aug 2020, 08:10 (Ref:3992828)   #3434
Gerard C
Veteran

Wallis & Futuna
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So you like white walls tires, Viva? Very classy!
I like the Magnum too, was very impressed by Gerry Marshall driving at Spa in the '70s. I had the opportunity to race one since, what a good car it is. Only when the crank stays in place tho… It has something in common with the Capri 3.0*
Old 4 Aug 2020, 10:46 (Ref:3992867)   #3435
bauble
Veteran

England
I wonder which one Viva will like from this lot;