Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Jun 2020, 22:46 (Ref:3979888)   #11
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
How deep are your pockets? Sadly I think mine are coming up dry now but then again this thing is probably as fast as this old bugger is capable of managing, any more and disaster looms!
I have a 16 year old coming up towards 17, driving lessons, etc. They're not very deep hence replacing now. (No, he will *not* be learning in this!)

Realistically on this version (NC Facelift 2 aka Mk3.75) there's an induction kit that bumps it by about 15-20HP, and a road legal 'catback' which combines catalyst and silencer in the back box that adds about another 20HP so that makes it potentially around 200-205HP or about 140kW. Ish.

Given I'm plenty happy with the power a 2 litre engine provides in this chassis, I think I'll stick with stock. I can get myself in plenty of sillyness with that