Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 13 Sep 2020, 12:01 (Ref:4002116)   #1
zipper
Rookie

zipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rofgo Gulf Racing collection book

Saw a new Rofgo book today and thought people might like it.

Then I saw the price - £75!!!!

Does anyone know if the Rofgo collection is ever opened for us mere mortals to have a look?
Old 13 Sep 2020, 17:15 (Ref:4002233)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipper View Post
Saw a new Rofgo book today and thought people might like it.

Then I saw the price - £75!!!!

Does anyone know if the Rofgo collection is ever opened for us mere mortals to have a look?
Price is expected - racing books are expensive and pretty much always have been. I could be tempted but oddly I'm not wild about Doug Nye's writing style, I've two volumes of his BRM history on the shelf and keep meaning to dispose of them, mainly because I find them so much of a struggle to try and read.
Old 13 Sep 2020, 19:41 (Ref:4002269)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This probably should be in Armchair. I'll move it.