Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Mar 2021, 11:04 (Ref:4038872)   #526
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Wernt those Guys in Led Zeppelin and ZZ TOP?
Gimme all your lovin’

All your cans and printing too?
Old 5 Mar 2021, 11:09 (Ref:4038873)   #527
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Gimme all your lovin’

All your cans and printing too?
Old 5 Mar 2021, 11:44 (Ref:4038880)   #528
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"Stakeholder"? Stakeholder is a buzz word for anyone involved in a business. Like a regular customer. Or an employee. It doesn't mean he's put any money in to it.

The other guys look delighted to be in the photo. DCS London retweeted his message but didn't put up their own press release.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 5 Mar 2021, 14:48 (Ref:4038965)   #529
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's hard to know what exactly Storey does or puts into the company. He could be a gopher for all we know. Stakeholder as you say doesn't necessarily mean much. He hasn't exactly been known for being quick to get the chequebook out, as Haas will tell you

Just feel sorry for anyone who has to work with him. But hey that's there choice, I just hope they do it with an escape if possible...
Old 5 Mar 2021, 14:49 (Ref:4038966)   #530
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
No RE on the Williams then... WS very quiet on F1 and has moved his twitter attention to 'morons wearing mask' at Waterloo station.
Old 5 Mar 2021, 16:03 (Ref:4038981)   #531
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
RE back on with the 'announcement' of a future annoucement...

Tweet
See new Tweets
Tweet
Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
·
29m
For those fans waiting for news of our F1 return we can't wait to share details. Safe to say a few pundits will get a surprise! Premium British performance
#F1 #Comeback #RichEnergy
Old 5 Mar 2021, 16:30 (Ref:4038992)   #532
mj088
Racer

mj088 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
No RE on the Williams then... WS very quiet on F1 and has moved his twitter attention to 'morons wearing mask' at Waterloo station.
i saw this, its like he has a personal photographer following him around with half these shots he pulls out, just in case there is a minor celeb he can stand reasonably close to
Old 5 Mar 2021, 17:19 (Ref:4039005)   #533
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
RE back on with the 'announcement' of a future annoucement...

Tweet
See new Tweets
Tweet
Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
·
29m
For those fans waiting for news of our F1 return we can't wait to share details. Safe to say a few pundits will get a surprise! Premium British performance
#F1 #Comeback #RichEnergy

These F1 cars?
Premium British (and some Dutch) performance!!!
Old 6 Mar 2021, 12:48 (Ref:4039194)   #534
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a laughing stock. Such childish attention seeking behaviour, someone fraught with insecurities. I vote to close this thread...
Old 6 Mar 2021, 13:03 (Ref:4039195)   #535
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Indeed. He has done himself no favours. If it weren’t for Twitter, he would be nowhere. I don’t think we need concern ourselves with Mr Storey anymore
Old 6 Mar 2021, 13:07 (Ref:4039196)   #536
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it is a dangerous road to go down in terms of closing a thread just because we don't agree with the behaviour or attitude of an individual.
If a topic is not worthy of further discussion - surely any thread would die of its own accord?
Old 6 Mar 2021, 13:10 (Ref:4039198)   #537
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No, of course you're right Malcolm. Just so akin to a 5 y.o. needing sent to his room s'all. Carry on.
Old 6 Mar 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4039199)   #538
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There's no motor racing on. There's loads of us not at work. This subject is a bit of fun, let's keep it.going until something more interesting happens or WS stops talking ****

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 6 Mar 2021, 13:13 (Ref:4039200)   #539
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
There's no motor racing on. There's loads of us not at work. This subject is a bit of fun, let's keep it.going until something more interesting happens or WS stops talking ****

Roger that.
Old 6 Mar 2021, 14:35 (Ref:4039221)   #540
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This just goes to show the state of current F1 that we are talking about this. etc. etc.

I don't know about you, but I often talk about frivolous unimportant things. Volume does not equate to importance.

This comedy is light relief from the rest of the world.

Anyway, what has he done today? Has he achieved anything?
Old 7 Mar 2021, 14:16 (Ref:4039414)   #541
mj088
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

inbetween not wearing masks, he claims to have won something on the horses, maybe hes won enough to claim himself as the F1 championship sponsor now
Old 7 Mar 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4039450)   #542
S griffin
Veteran

He just gets more laughable as time goes on. Maybe he has won something on the horses, but I wouldn't bet on it!
Old 8 Mar 2021, 18:41 (Ref:4039704)   #543
Moneyseeker
Veteran

We can stand down for the short term, it appears RE have done the 2021 season and we now await a 2022 'announcement' they can't wait to tell us..

Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
·
Mar 7
We can't wait to reveal our new F1 home. And title sponsorship for 2022. The UK's premium energy drink is just getting started in elite motorsport
#RichEnergy #F1 #Motorsport #BlackandGold #EnergyDrink
Old 8 Mar 2021, 18:54 (Ref:4039707)   #544
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
We can stand down for the short term, it appears RE have done the 2021 season and we now await a 2022 'announcement' they can't wait to tell us..

Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
·
Mar 7
We can't wait to reveal our new F1 home. And title sponsorship for 2022. The UK's premium energy drink is just getting started in elite motorsport
#RichEnergy #F1 #Motorsport #BlackandGold #EnergyDrink
The title sponsorship for 2022 is their 2021 home (which their 'ally' is going to buy a controlling stake in).
Old 11 Mar 2021, 11:51 (Ref:4039814)   #545
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
This just goes to show the state of current F1 that we are talking about this. etc. etc.
Ain't that the truth Adam. And when it comes to product positioning it is increasingly difficult for me to understand the "pinnacle of motosport" wanting anything to do with Mr. Storey and Rich Energy. An outright and rather obvious antithesis, as evidenced by the posts in this thread and many other social media sites. Rolex. Ferrari. Mercedes. Rich Energy!?

Frankly, I'd rather see another team leave the sport (lacking sponsorship) than having to endure the narcissistic Mr. Storey's - what would undoubtedly be relentless - overtures.

In business over the years, I've met way too many suchlike personalities....best on every level to just turn and walk away. Even if the cheque clears, I believe in the longer run it will be bad for the sport.

(Now having said all of that, I've never met the man. Who am I to judge.)

Pardon the rant. F1 has my vote. I'm off topic. As we were.
Old 11 Mar 2021, 12:56 (Ref:4039838)   #546
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I don't know about you, but I often talk about frivolous unimportant things. Volume does not equate to importance.

This comedy is light relief from the rest of the world.

The full quote
Old 11 Mar 2021, 12:56 (Ref:4039839)   #547
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The title sponsorship for 2022 is their 2021 home (which their 'ally' is going to buy a controlling stake in).
Ther's more F1 than the cars, maybe he's going to sponsor F1 powerboats?
Old 11 Mar 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4039887)   #548
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
The full quote
Yeah, copy that Adam. Like I said, I was off topic.
Old 11 Mar 2021, 17:10 (Ref:4039894)   #549
mj088
Racer

So will we get a surprise Rich Energy logo pop up during testing tomorrow... i very much doubt it
Old 11 Mar 2021, 20:29 (Ref:4039968)   #550
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last2LiftOff View Post
Yeah, copy that Adam. Like I said, I was off topic.