Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 Sep 2020, 06:24 (Ref:4002735)   #51
Newall Andy
Rookie

Newall Andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just tested a car at Spa two days ago..... everyones wearing a mask and carrying on as normal. Got back to the tunnel yesterday on the French side and went straight on the train. Not one border force officer asked where I had been or what i'd been up to.
Its all gone mad !
Old 16 Sep 2020, 08:14 (Ref:4002743)   #52
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Organic parmesan is made from organic Canadian milk and must be aged of ten at least! If you're thinking about a pizza, put an organic egg from an organic chicken!
https://hombre.it

THere are some nice cars on the farm as well.
Old 16 Sep 2020, 12:33 (Ref:4002769)   #53
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newall Andy View Post
Not one border force officer asked where I had been or what i'd been up to. Its all gone mad !
To spot one of those working you've at least two pre-requirements: you must be very quick and have to wait for a strike!

Nice spot Joe, the grass is green, the animals are well fed and look happy. No place like Italy…