Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 27 Mar 2024, 18:10 (Ref:4203036)   #2101
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Expensive BBQ.
Old 28 Mar 2024, 06:03 (Ref:4203091)   #2102
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Actually could make a good racing livery with those flame marks
Old 30 Mar 2024, 13:21 (Ref:4203394)   #2103
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Came across Ace Dog yesterday
Old 30 Mar 2024, 19:44 (Ref:4203407)   #2104
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Came across Ace Dog yesterday
I like a WS6 but I'm afraid Ace Dog may have peaked in 1998.
Old 31 Mar 2024, 15:38 (Ref:4203441)   #2105
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
If it only had t-tops.
Old 31 Mar 2024, 17:39 (Ref:4203448)   #2106
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
If it only had t-tops.

I feel insulted, although in fairness I would go a generation back and did for a bit. Getting at 20 plus year old EGR off is bs and it doesn't.

Good day at the market today, apparently 60s, sunny and Easter means bring out the old cars

If you can zoom enough, it has a Jacket sticker right over God on the plates. She's a patina baby as opposed to this

Yes please but that's a decent couple hundred K every day but of kit but she sounded great making a couple passes

Old 1 Apr 2024, 01:34 (Ref:4203477)   #2107
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Car Spotting

That’s quite a haul today the 356 - that’s strong sticker action.
Old 1 Apr 2024, 01:36 (Ref:4203478)   #2108
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

I might have posted this one before. I assume not as I’m normally driving as I pass and am keen to get home so didn’t want to stop. Anyway I wasn’t driving so here you go.

Patina. Truck patina.

Patina truck dude also owns this.

Old 1 Apr 2024, 15:36 (Ref:4203518)   #2109
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Forgot this beauty of a work truck from Friday

Old 1 Apr 2024, 16:09 (Ref:4203522)   #2110
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
The under appreciated flatbed.
Old 1 Apr 2024, 19:08 (Ref:4203542)   #2111
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's like a $10k truck now, depending on the power train and amount of rust....
Old 1 Apr 2024, 19:51 (Ref:4203546)   #2112
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Patina truck dude also owns this.

Oh no. More concerning is the F-150 Lightning, the vehicle with the largest depreciation I have ever seen. He probably could use the money.
Old 1 Apr 2024, 20:23 (Ref:4203547)   #2113
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Oh no. More concerning is the F-150 Lightning, the vehicle with the largest depreciation I have ever seen. He probably could use the money.
Saw a brand new one listed under 30k, it was a 22 release edition that sat, so that has to be a BAD BAD BAD truck if it sat through the high price gouging insanity. Still posted as new south of town
Old 2 Apr 2024, 04:41 (Ref:4203559)   #2114
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not to hijack a thread, but EVs are NOT the answer.

And I guess I should admit now that I bought a diesel wagon that was cheating at some point but might still be better for all of us than an EV....

Edit - See another thread at some point or maybe never?

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 2 Apr 2024 at 04:48.
Old 2 Apr 2024, 04:50 (Ref:4203560)   #2115
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The three wheeler 4 door Jolliet looks like its trying to fall over standing still. Heaven knows what it would be like if it ever saw a corner. Never seen one before. Probably just as well.
In my youth a friend of mine had a Reliant three wheeler, because he could drive it at sixteen. That spent more time with one of the rear wheels in the air than not, and had more gravel rash on its sides than paint.
His parents wouldnt let him ride / have a motorbike because "they were too dangerous"....but were happy to let him loose in a Reliant 3 wheeler. Go figure.
Old 2 Apr 2024, 13:01 (Ref:4203588)   #2116
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
First gen WRX, Japanese import RHD
Old 2 Apr 2024, 13:30 (Ref:4203589)   #2117
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Man, I do like the Sport hood more than the standard one. Oh, you meant the little fart can out front, sorry

I have found the reason the sweet 442 and others were out on Sunday, hopefully EU rules don't block the local news site

https://decaturish.com/2024/03/photo...ue-car-parade/
Old 2 Apr 2024, 15:39 (Ref:4203603)   #2118
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I have found the reason the sweet 442 and others were out on Sunday, hopefully EU rules don't block the local news site

https://decaturish.com/2024/03/photo...ue-car-parade/
Great pics and some interesting cars. Looks like a fun day
Article showed fine for me downunder. Fanx.
Old 2 Apr 2024, 18:08 (Ref:4203623)   #2119
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Looks like a fun day
Yep, sure, good to see so many people having fun not forgetting dogs and children. There are some happy faces there!
Old 4 Apr 2024, 20:43 (Ref:4203880)   #2120
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm in Yucatan, didn't get enough pics, but lots of stuff not in states
Old 4 Apr 2024, 21:19 (Ref:4203883)   #2121
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Cars!

Nice Vento!
Old 4 Apr 2024, 22:11 (Ref:4203884)   #2122
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I'm in NYC. The cars are a little lame minus an occasional Porsche and I did see a proper 'vette, but I did also see the biggest auger I've ever seen. Thought it was a pile driver but no. That's a massive auger with teeth.
Old 4 Apr 2024, 23:11 (Ref:4203890)   #2123
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Wow, NYC really is as beautiful as I am lead to believe.

See that helper? I've done that on a pile driving crew before. Not a great job believe it or not.
Old 5 Apr 2024, 01:26 (Ref:4203898)   #2124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Wow, NYC really is as beautiful as I am lead to believe.

See that helper? I've done that on a pile driving crew before. Not a great job believe it or not.

This was by Hudson Yards and the High Line. Right behind us was beautiful but big ass auger.
Old 5 Apr 2024, 01:49 (Ref:4203903)   #2125
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Finally. Something worth posting here.