Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Aug 2003, 13:26 (Ref:682875)   #1
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JV q&a...

Here JV answers some of his fans questions. A couple of questions got my interest. One about the tires, but we've been there and the other about Suzuka.

The Fuji track is being remodeled to be safer. Suzuka is one of the last real race tracks. Do you think it is next to be axed. Is it a coincidence that Fuji is being "updated" at this time? I forsee a change coming.
Old 8 Aug 2003, 13:48 (Ref:682889)   #2
Miss Hardt
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Miss Hardt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ummm...a Tilke track replacing Suzuka?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 8 Aug 2003, 15:52 (Ref:682989)   #3
Attila
Racer

Attila should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Miss Hardt. How was your holiday in Hungary?

I really hope that it does not happen. We need Suzuka now with all traditional tracks gone, more than we ever did. It is also my personal favorite, so I will quit watching the races if that happens.
Old 8 Aug 2003, 18:28 (Ref:683133)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Who's the fool who asked what understeer and oversteer was on that JV Q+A? Good grief, man! Get a grip!
Old 8 Aug 2003, 18:38 (Ref:683137)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
* I wanted to ask you about your relationship with Jenson Button. Are you both friendly team-mates, or just team-mates(like Montoya and Ralf).
Bilal, Pakistan.
Jacques: "We are friendly team-mates."
See?
Old 8 Aug 2003, 18:56 (Ref:683150)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah, but they do park their motorhomes next to each other now. DC said that he managed to break the ice between Jense and Jacques. Another desperate attempt to save his career.
Old 8 Aug 2003, 21:25 (Ref:683290)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Who's the fool who asked what understeer and oversteer was on that JV Q+A? Good grief, man! Get a grip!
Easy. Understeer is when you can see the accident coming and oversteer is when you can't.
Old 8 Aug 2003, 22:47 (Ref:683335)   #8
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
That is pretty funny. I dont see how one can be a racing fan and has not as yet figured out what those terms mean.

At the same time, there is no such thing as a stupid question. I cant believe that question was printed though.

By the way JV feels he should be battling with the top teams!!

No, no... I am doing well I wont go there stop Neil, breathe