Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 13 Aug 2003, 14:37 (Ref:687177)   #26
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
nah that was deliberate I wanted the total blur of movement to empahsize the speed, especially in relation to the marshall in the background...it was one of those shots I was having to do on engine note alone rather than using my eyes as I had to depress shutter at right moment
I had a similar attempt at Silverstone with Barichellos Ferrari from overhead..it nearly worked but for the big fat grey cable
http://paulsands.org/sitebuildercont...190603/f13.jpg

I like your pictures, I'll be jostling for position with you in 2004
Old 13 Aug 2003, 14:50 (Ref:687189)   #27
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
as vandijk says....slower shutter speeds when you're panning side on. i think that courage in the esses was way down to an 1/8 of second or something stupid like that.

paul...mac that cable out!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 14:59 (Ref:687197)   #28
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
one word - backgrounds!
And on this pic you show us what we could do !

I'd dream to succeed the same shot of a plane landing just behind the Dunlop bridge...
Old 13 Aug 2003, 15:58 (Ref:687257)   #29
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
NOTE:

According to the RfH site, the Durango dropped out with mechanical failure due to the heat, but I still haven't seen anything that lists the number of laps they completed or if they finished last with a very early drop-out from the race....

Question:

Does the FIA do post-race inspections????

I'm just wondering where the DSQ info came from???

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 16:05 (Ref:687268)   #30
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
fab..don't start me on the dunlop bridge...they've ruined it!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 16:56 (Ref:687306)   #31
Dauntless
Racer

United States
San Francisco Bay Area
Dauntless should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
dauntless. i didn't spot that flame, they don't tend to work as well during the day as they do at dusk/night. to abuse the famous words of crocodile dundee - "thats not flames coming out a pescarolo...this is flames coming out a pescarolo"!
Hehehe...there ya go!

We race against Mazda rotary powered cars all the time, and they are great flame belchers.

Anyway, I just really liked that photo...
Old 13 Aug 2003, 20:22 (Ref:687500)   #32
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulSands
I like your pictures, I'll be jostling for position with you in 2004
will be there in November as well. Hopefully it will not be that crowded as it is in June. Bugati circuit must be nice to 'explore' as well. Tons of nice curves!

/s.