Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 14 Jul 2014, 19:01 (Ref:3433894)   #1
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Rude Russian advertising..!

Hey all,

So i've noticed over the past day or two that i'm getting some pretty naughty Russian ads on the site.

One is a girl lying on her side with a fairly ample bottom, and the other is someone's hand going in to something I can't even identify....

Selby
Old 15 Jul 2014, 08:21 (Ref:3434040)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll keep an eye out for them. If you do see them again then can you take a screenshot and send to webmaster@tentenths.com so I can attempt to identify the source.
Old 15 Jul 2014, 12:22 (Ref:3434091)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Hey all,

So i've noticed over the past day or two that i'm getting some pretty naughty Russian ads on the site.
Presumably you are in the UK ? I get a fair few in Spain on tenths along with the Spanish ads.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 15 Jul 2014, 23:41 (Ref:3434278)   #4
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Make sure you CC me on those screenshots.

I can't seem to find a dirtbag emoticon?
Old 18 Jul 2014, 09:13 (Ref:3435087)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
I'll keep an eye out for them. If you do see them again then can you take a screenshot and send to webmaster@tentenths.com for, ahem, research purposes.
Fixed.
Old 14 Oct 2014, 09:42 (Ref:3464898)   #6
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!

Quote:
Let us know if you like this kind of thing.
Old 14 Oct 2014, 09:54 (Ref:3464904)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll look into that!
Old 14 Oct 2014, 16:14 (Ref:3464986)   #8
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How far?
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 14 Oct 2014, 18:02 (Ref:3465014)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hopefully not far enough to encourage premature..... blindness.......
Old 17 Oct 2014, 20:55 (Ref:3466036)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Why are these advertising videos popping up on the first post when I click on a thread ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Oct 2014, 06:40 (Ref:3466670)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Why are these advertising videos popping up on the first post when I click on a thread ?
Because you're not a "subscriber" and we need to look at additional advert placement to offset some of the decisions we took regarding filtering of as many of the "dating" and "weight loss" adverts that we could.

I'm surprised that you're getting video though, as these are usually highly targeted.
Old 20 Oct 2014, 10:16 (Ref:3466719)   #12
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
I've experienced a few 'pop ups' over the past few days but now can't open any threads unless I 'go in' to ten-tenths by a link via a notification on my e-mail account (I hope that's clear?).
I'm sure that Grant will have an answer (that I can understand!)

By the way, according to my Norton Anti-virus, I'm disease free!
Old 20 Oct 2014, 11:06 (Ref:3466733)   #13
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
John: Try bookmarking http://tentenths.com/forum and see if that makes any difference.
Old 20 Oct 2014, 11:23 (Ref:3466735)   #14
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
No - that's made no difference Grant. It's not an 'end of the world' problem and may clear itself. I'm sure you have more important problems to solve.
Old 20 Oct 2014, 11:25 (Ref:3466737)   #15
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I'll keep an eye out for anything that looks odd, although I suspect it may be at "your" end rather than the server end. If I come up with any ideas I'll let you know.

G.
Old 20 Oct 2014, 11:37 (Ref:3466740)   #16
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Thanks Grant. It could, as you say, be my end. It's a new PC with Windows 8 so it's a bit of a culture shock after XP!
Old 25 Oct 2014, 21:44 (Ref:3468410)   #17
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Why do I keep getting a blank space in the first thread that I open that then loads a video ?
And John I too have just got a new laptop with windows 8.1, so you are not alone !
Old 14 Jan 2015, 22:59 (Ref:3492898)   #18
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
These Russian Brides on offer,are they from a collective farm,do they have their own tractor and herd of sheep?..it would be a lonely job cuddling together for warmth during the long Siberian winters....but I might be interested...

Old 15 Jan 2015, 09:39 (Ref:3493013)   #19
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
These Russian Brides on offer,are they from a collective farm,
Yes.
Quote:
do they have their own tractor and herd of sheep?
Tractor yes, sheep no, sadly not.
Quote:
..it would be a lonely job cuddling together for warmth during the long Siberian winters....but I might be interested...
If some of the profiles are to be believed some of them appear to be too poor to afford clothing.
Old 18 Jan 2015, 20:12 (Ref:3493904)   #20
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
So, I found out that this was linked to my Ace Stream software.

Apparently you need to disable the browser based version of it, so go in to your apps (or whatever they're called now)/plug-ins on your browser and rid of that, and I was sorted!

Selby
Old 11 Feb 2015, 19:17 (Ref:3504054)   #21
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Erase your cookies from your browser and these kind of ads should disappear. This could work, maybe.
Old 23 Feb 2015, 08:45 (Ref:3507973)   #22
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Now these Asian brides on offer,are they a better deal than the the the previous Russian brides?,as Irena from Saint Petersburg turned out to be a tractor driver called Ivan,hairy backs and moustaches are a definite turn off.

Old 23 Feb 2015, 21:26 (Ref:3508141)   #23
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Now these Asian brides on offer,are they a better deal than the the the previous Russian brides?,as Irena from Saint Petersburg turned out to be a tractor driver called Ivan,hairy backs and moustaches are a definite turn off.

Whatever floats yer boat Armco
Old 26 Feb 2015, 20:37 (Ref:3509373)   #24
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
I've gone right off the Russian brides idea....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...affickers.html
Old 26 Feb 2015, 21:41 (Ref:3509401)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's fine. Stop panicking. The operation was carried out 'skillfully'. No worries then.... And he was in a bus stop ready to catch the No. 4 to the General Hospital......