Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 27 Jun 2003, 00:14 (Ref:644227)   #1
Demon
Rookie

Demon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dutch TT

Ok this is no particular subject just a mindless rant by me!!

anyway, I was at the practice for the dutch tt, today, now \i haven't been circuit racing for about 2 yrs now, my results at my circuit which is pembrey, were impressive in my view and so I felt i had conquered Circuit Photography, i was then hired by a moto-x team for the past 2 years, It was hard to do at first with only a handfull of good shoots from the first round, Now I can do nearly whole films taht I am satisfied with, but to cut a long story short, I went to the Motogp today and It was a struggle to say the least!! assen is a flat out circuit and for anybody who has been They will notice taht from a photographers point of view it's hard, Dont get me wrong it is streets ahead as far as viewing possibilites go, compared to any british circuit I have been to, but for a photographer it's tough work, I have a 200m zoom lens with a x2 converter and i am still not able to get a decent shot, any way I will scout out for the next few day's and If I get any good one's I'll post em up, My highlight of the day was not just seeing but hearing the new awesome motogp machine's!! unbelivable!!

Thanks for listening
Greg
Old 27 Jun 2003, 12:56 (Ref:644723)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's what it like to shoot oval racing if you can get up close. The bikes are flying at Assen. Hoep to see some of your work.
Never forget #99