Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 26 Nov 2021, 00:07 (Ref:4085473)   #1
Terry S
Racer

Terry S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets for Bathurst

As i am only available for next Tuesday, I thought I would look up what the ticket coat was for that day.

Now I am confused.....

It seems I have to outlay $200 for each person, and the actual charge for the day is $35. So I can get a refund of $165 if I return my ticket before 8pm that day. This seems very confusing?

Another part of Supercars sight says there is no charge for Tuesday.

Related question, can i get across to the Pits from general area, as I understand the bridge across the circuit has been taken down.
Old 26 Nov 2021, 01:27 (Ref:4085480)   #2
bloggs
Racer

Australia
Goldcoast
bloggs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The bridge IS still there.
one hellava life
Old 27 Nov 2021, 20:39 (Ref:4085666)   #3
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
As i am only available for next Tuesday, I thought I would look up what the ticket coat was for that day.

Now I am confused.....

It seems I have to outlay $200 for each person, and the actual charge for the day is $35. So I can get a refund of $165 if I return my ticket before 8pm that day. This seems very confusing?

Another part of Supercars sight says there is no charge for Tuesday.

Related question, can i get across to the Pits from general area, as I understand the bridge across the circuit has been taken down.
They have always done that for people wanting single day entry prior to Sunday.Stops people just staying.At least on Saturday the refund queue is long and slow but Tuesday mightn’t be too bad.I would disregard anything that says free admission is a thing.
There has never been free paddock admission for the 1000.There has always been a higher priced option that adds that on.However at Eastern Creek in the last month there has been absolutely no paddock admission due to Covid and I can’t see that changing for Bathurst.
Old 29 Nov 2021, 22:29 (Ref:4085942)   #4
Terry S
Racer

Terry S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The paddock pass ticketing has now been updated as attached.

Apparently it is FREE for Tuesday and Wednesday, and then a four day ticket for the remaining days is $40.

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/even...0021PP/tickets
Old 29 Nov 2021, 23:17 (Ref:4085944)   #5
Backagain
Racer

Backagain has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The two Gen3 cars will be on display in the paddock area so if you want to have a look, you need to fork out $40. Talk about bringing it to the masses. What marketing genius came up with that one ?