Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Mar 2022, 22:12 (Ref:4103591)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2022 Bahrain Fantasy results

Welcome to the first round and it's not just F1 getting to grips with late changes, but me to...

Mea Culpa... I failed to notice that Trapeze Artist had submitted a team on the morning of FP1 where the combination matched one that had already been selected. It was only afterwards when I got home from work I noticed.

I have messaged TrapezeArtist and advised that as I failed to reject his team, I'll score it for this first event on the understanding that the team line up is changed to a unique combination for the remainder of the season.

Onwards to the Long awaited first event and as is tradition the real world results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bah Qually.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	74152. Click image for larger version

Name:	Bah Race.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	74153

Which gave the following event fantasy scores for the Drivers, Constructors and the Power Units

Name:	Fantasy event scores .jpg
Views:	6
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	74154

With a starting grid of 17 fantasy teams this season it was Team Foggy Notion who took the first win with 79 points. It was very close with BC Prehistoric Racing in second on 78pts, and Lights out and away we Zhou in 3rd with 77 points.

As always here is the full table showing your teams points and where you stand at initial stage.

Name:	Bah Team Scores.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	74155

The overall is as expected a reflection of that first race with the table shown below.

Name:	overall after 01 Bah.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	74156

Event 2 is less than a week away in Saudi Arabia, and we have another 2 teams ready to join the grid. There is always room for more, or if indeed you want to make a driver change at any stage, please place your entry/change in this season Launch thread, before the start of FP1 to be counted.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 20 Mar 2022 at 22:35.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 22:18 (Ref:4103592)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Happy with my driver picks, less so with constructor and did Red Bull choose to have reliability problems just to scupper me?
Old 21 Mar 2022, 07:24 (Ref:4103623)   #3
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is the first year I may have got my constructor right!
Old 21 Mar 2022, 15:01 (Ref:4103704)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
like the new tables. looks cleaner...different font?

congrats to the winner but also happy most of us took that double RB hit!
Old 21 Mar 2022, 15:56 (Ref:4103715)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
like the new tables. looks cleaner...different font?
Same font (Georgia), I just shuffled the info around so that the section total is next to the name… oh and a splash of colour/Color always helps.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 17:57 (Ref:4103731)   #6
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I thought my choices were quite bad so am pleasantly surprised with fourth, as the Ferrari engine clearly saved me. There still may have to be some changes. Much better was my official fantasy team of Ferrari, Leclerc, Sainz, Russell, Magnussen and Bottas.
Old 23 Mar 2022, 01:33 (Ref:4103929)   #7
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Nice work SBF! Personally I got smashed - only the Constructor choice kept me from drowning in the excrement completely! Onwards to a better showing in Saudi!