Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Alexander Albon 1 2.50%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Apr 2022, 14:17 (Ref:4107804)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix 2022

Who do you vote for?
Old 24 Apr 2022, 16:39 (Ref:4107823)   #2
Dutch chap
Veteran

European Union
Holland
Dutch chap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Verstappen. Perfect weekend, maximum points.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 17:08 (Ref:4107828)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas. Drove a solid race to finish fifth and if it hadn't been for the stuck right front wheel, causing that lenghty tyre stop, who knows? Kudos to Nozza.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 18:49 (Ref:4107841)   #4
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Max. Other than the start of the sprint it was an almost perfect weekend.

Notable mentions to Perez, Norris & Russell who made huge improvements throughout the sprint and qualifying.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 19:18 (Ref:4107844)   #5
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think multiple drivers did well in this race, and the sprint.

Bottas always looked lost at sea when he had to fight his way up, but he is a changed man this year!

Russel did a really good job to start well and then defend what he had.

Tsunoda and Vettel both did really well, and was better than I expected.

Checo did what he was hired to do do and Max started well and then it was just sailing home.

Ricciardo going on a kerb in the wet? What the hell were you thinking mate?!? I was really, really mad at him ruining what could have been so much more. Also, taking out Carlos, what a bummer. At least he seems to admit he was at fault and apologize to Carlos.

Someone who did do a good start, was cool when needed and handled the wet driving like a true smooth operator get my vote for today, Lando Norris.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 19:41 (Ref:4107855)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Max this week but some good drives from Lando and Bottas as well
Old 24 Apr 2022, 20:20 (Ref:4107870)   #7
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Some good drives from Russell, Norris and Tsunoda but ultimately Max had it nailed all weekend and gets the points IMHO.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 20:50 (Ref:4107876)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lando for me. Great start and an excellent race.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 21:38 (Ref:4107893)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Russell. Fantastic drive in that heap.
Then Bottas, calm, consistent. Probably could have had a bigger effort on George but they needed the points. Good car that Alfa!
Old 24 Apr 2022, 21:49 (Ref:4107897)   #10
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lando got my vote. Verstappen was also quite good and there were several other drivers who seemed to perform beyond expectations: George Russell, Tsunoda, Vettel, Bottas.
Old 24 Apr 2022, 21:49 (Ref:4107898)   #11
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Went with Russell for managing what he did in a car that gives him back ache and chest pains.

Kudos to Lando and of course Max for a clean sweep. Oh and Bottas.
Old 25 Apr 2022, 00:27 (Ref:4107908)   #12
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought Mr Tsunoda had a strong event too
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 25 Apr 2022, 03:05 (Ref:4107917)   #13
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max with kudos to all the other drivers for keeping it safe.
Old 25 Apr 2022, 05:57 (Ref:4107926)   #14
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Voted for the obvious Max although Tsunoda and Russell made the podium.
Old 25 Apr 2022, 07:43 (Ref:4107940)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Giving it to Georgie after a great recovery
Old 25 Apr 2022, 09:30 (Ref:4107962)   #16
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Voted for the obvious Max although Tsunoda and Russell made the podium.

You mean Perez and Norris made the podium.
Old 25 Apr 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4107996)   #17
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
You mean Perez and Norris made the podium.
I thought the poster was probably referring to his personal DoD 'podium'.

But I have been wrong before
Old 25 Apr 2022, 14:59 (Ref:4108013)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max di it all but where is the fun in that?

Lando Lando Lando!
Old 27 Apr 2022, 08:16 (Ref:4108200)   #19
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
I gave my vote to Tsunoda.
Given all the stick he got last year he drove quite well and amazingly ran better than his much vaunted team mate Gasly, who really hasn't dominated him they way he did last year.
Old 8 May 2022, 05:45 (Ref:4109193)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lots of contenders for this one. Yes, I agree Tsunoda was very good. Gasly has a lot of very good days and then days where he seems to be mired somewhere way back.

Pérez can't really be considered for me, because although he didn't need to go any faster to secure second, he wasn't challenging Verstappen and I'm afraid that has to rule him out from my side, I think.

Norris was obviously a star as usual and was there to pick up the pieces from Leclerc's error. A podium must have been a surprise at this stage in the McLaren.

Bottas could have contended for the podium were it not for the pit stop problem.

For me, it was Russell, though. Outshone Hamilton and did so with a car which remained on wet settings even in the dry.